Loen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

De Knees have always done my head in with her droning and long winded voice. Howard talks a load of drivel, he seems on a robotic loop. Shaun has spent too much time with De Knees, he now talks like her, and we must have heard all there is to hear about his mum. I really liked Rachel when she was on Argos. Imo Gen and Hayley are just dreary to watch. I have no idea how IW have kept going for so long...mind IW now looks more like Bid TV mark two...lol

I strongly suspect, as I have for a long while now, that all is far from well at Ideal World. You only have to witness the often outrageous behaviour of the presenters (and all the presenters, not just the ex Bid lot) to get a feel for that.

But just have a look at the raw basic numbers for the company on Company Check. Never mind Loen disappearing, how long before the company does? :mysmilie_59:

https://companycheck.co.uk/company/07530306/IDEAL-SHOPPING-LIMITED/summary

Wow. That's not looking too great, is it?

Wow. That's not looking too great, is it?

There's more red on Ideal Shopping's balance sheet than in Dirty Peter's wardrobe :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

Looks like Leon has left the building :wonder: all the best in the future :up: my bet is she will be back on selly telly in the future.

Blasted ex bid presenters. We losing a good presenter in leon, the channel will be ending like bidtv.

Yip. It's absolutely crap now. At least with Bid, it had a 'car crash' element to it which was entertaining at times. Ideal World is just dull with dull products and predictable hard-sell with no entertainng value at all. It's dire.

People are still leaving messages on Loen's Ideal World FB page https://www.facebook.com/LoenIdealWorld/

But the replies are so vague and bland I suspect that some poor Ideal World intern is stuck keeping an eye on it.

After all, why would Loen be dealing with it if she's "having time away"?

People are still leaving messages on Loen's Ideal World FB page https://www.facebook.com/LoenIdealWorld/

But the replies are so vague and bland I suspect that some poor Ideal World intern is stuck keeping an eye on it.

After all, why would Loen be dealing with it if she's "having time away"?

I mentioned in the other thread that Andy Love was on the main channel the other day, only for an hour though.

They're still showing the social media promo that Loen is in but as someone mentioned I suppose that doesn't mean much.

I hope she hasn't gone :mysmilie_59:

I know it's of no government importance, but because no one is saying anything, if Loen has gone, there may have been a contract clause not to reveal if, or why she has left. Whatever it is/was, I think Andy and Loen were two of the presenters I found that gave I/W some credibility, and by there absence - it has become truly dreadful by the ex bid mob who have taken their slots.
Oh and by the way - there is just 2 more shopping days till my birthday!:mysmilie_513::mysmilie_513:

I know it's of no government importance, but because no one is saying anything, if Loen has gone, there may have been a contract clause not to reveal if, or why she has left. Whatever it is/was, I think Andy and Loen were two of the presenters I found that gave I/W some credibility, and by there absence - it has become truly dreadful by the ex bid mob who have taken their slots.
Oh and by the way - there is just 2 more shopping days till my birthday!:mysmilie_513::mysmilie_513:

It's too late for a delivery from Ideal World so a very Happy Birthday is on the cards.

The presenters are truly shocking aren't they? Surely it's the most ghoulish freak show ever seen on Selly Telly and I honestly believe it's many of the original Ideal World Stooges which are easily as bad as Bid's lot, and in some cases worse.

The Bid lot just do what they've always done but there's no doubt that Dirty Peter is, by a country mile, the Star of the 'Show' :mysmilie_59:

If that WAS Loen who replied...

Has Lyn reappeared, as she's been gone a while now too.

Well yes, we don't know for certain and Lyn has not been on for weeks. Maybe she's retired. She didn't look at all happy with Perv last time she was on. The models must be sick and tired of being interrupted by him. He's so rude!

Good that she's coming back, although she may not think so when she sees Pete again! I wonder why she's taking time off - is it to give herself a well-earned break from the ex-Bid goons?

Loen has said recently on her FB page that she has not left, she's having time off

Happy Birthday Dave! As I don't know what to buy the man who has everything I will send you my best wishes.

If that WAS Loen who replied...

Has Lyn reappeared, as she's been gone a while now too.

Havent seen her in ages - I wondered if she'd retired and whatever happened to her friend Julie? She was a nice lass too ahe dissapeared 2 or 3 years ago, they (her and Lyn) were really good friends and used to go on holiday together.

Happy Birthday Dave! As I don't know what to buy the man who has everything I will send you my best wishes.

AAAAAAaaaaaw shucks thanks Mutters. From the man who has everything, I wish I could share it with all here. A nice lunch in my local eatery, a glass of wine mid afternoon, then well who knows!

Latest posts

Back