Lock and Lock TSV 23rd Sept

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I won't be ordering TSV not suitable for me but I have oredered a 7 piece cereal and storage set as my dry goods cupboard needs a real tidy up and this looks just the thing I need.

Not for me...I wanted deeper and bigger ones, like the ones with the hand hole in the lids :31:..don't like the idea of food in these, as when you put the ~bottom~ of the above box down would have to make sure the surface is clean or might pick up something unwanted and transfer to the food in the lower box :33:..also the silicone seal might get grubby, thinking picnic areas here! :54:

Hope they sell out and some oto's come along!

daydreamer

Exactly what I thought when I saw the launch last night. Not for me, will stick to the originals.

I think this description is very weird. To me, interconnecting means you can get from one to another. For example, if you were a mouse, you could sleep in one of the boxes, have your living room in another, and make a third into your bathroom.

These aren't interconnected, they're connected.

(I am at home with flu today and may be a little feverish!)

I think this description is very weird. To me, interconnecting means you can get from one to another. For example, if you were a mouse, you could sleep in one of the boxes, have your living room in another, and make a third into your bathroom.

These aren't interconnected, they're connected.

(I am at home with flu today and may be a little feverish!)

Feverish or not, you are correct!!! :clap:

Hope the flu eases for you soon!!!

I quite fancied these for my make up but didnt see a demo,
thought I would be good and wait till I got home to order and they have sold out :(

http://www.spicesofindia.co.uk/acatalog/Lock-and-Lock-Food-Containers.html

I am a lock n lock addict and have more than you could count but hey my house is getting organised and I can leave them in my will. The site I have entered is the very best I have ever used for lock n lock. They deliver very very fast and it is all 20% off with free delivery over £30. My latest buy was lots of 8 litre boxes with a handle. Absolutely brilliant for stacking under the stairs

I just didn`t want any more random collections of all sorts of sizes. If you pick carefully then you can get a properly stacking system going

If you want to know why I am such a fan then you should see my cupboard under the stairs. It is like a very neat tardis and is holding a massive amount of stuff in neatly arranged lock n locks all labelled. Flour, rice, herbs, spices, dried fruit etc. Its all there and I can still walk in and store the vaccuum cleaner and hang a few things

Last edited:
http://www.spicesofindia.co.uk/acatalog/Lock-and-Lock-Food-Containers.html

I am a lock n lock addict and have more than you could count but hey my house is getting organised and I can leave them in my will. The site I have entered is the very best I have ever used for lock n lock. They deliver very very fast and it is all 20% off with free delivery over £30. My latest buy was lots of 8 litre boxes with a handle. Absolutely brilliant for stacking under the stairs

I just didn`t want any more random collections of all sorts of sizes. If you pick carefully then you can get a properly stacking system going

If you want to know why I am such a fan then you should see my cupboard under the stairs. It is like a very neat tardis and is holding a massive amount of stuff in neatly arranged lock n locks all labelled. Flour, rice, herbs, spices, dried fruit etc. Its all there and I can still walk in and store the vaccuum cleaner and hang a few things

Snip,

I bow before thee...if you looked under my stairs you'd need a holiday. Daughters umpteen pairs of shoes, son's trainers hoover, ironing board, pet food, dust dust and more DUST - no room to swing a nit. I think I need a week in the Priory...

Just received a letter from QVC saying they wont be getting any more of these in just now so have had to cancel my waitlist order :(

I got a letter yesterday advising me that the waitlist item had been cancelled, just been checking through "My Account" just now and had a look at the lock and lock and it is now showing all colours in stock.
I phoned CS and he said there was an overlap of the letters going out and the item coming back into stock and the system automatically cancelling my order, but he has now processed my order at the TSV price :D

Latest posts

Back