L'Occitane TSV Sunday 24th Oct

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

One of mine arrived this morning - the vanilla/almond one (although I probably shouldn't be too impressed at that considering the P&P!). Really is a very heavy, substantial and beautifully packaged gift.

Haven't been able to sniff any of it yet, due to having a dreadful cold, but I'm more than happy with it and I'm sure mum will be delighted with hers on xmas day.

At the moment though, I'll have to stick to smelling of Vicks!

Wow, that was quick! Just checked and mine shipped today. Hope it's as quick getting here, although it's going straight into hiding until the tree is up :sad: lol

hi went to bicester outlet. marsailles soaps were approx £2.40 each in packs of six and the shae butter soaps were £4.70 i think again in packs of three but i asked to have them seperated.room sprays were good me and my sister split a verbena twin pack for a little over £10 each.they also had the pouches of shea handwash for £5.40 but were sly and would not sell the verbena ones unless you bough a three pack. they know the verbena is the most popular. they had one lavender that i quickly nabbed and loads of sweet almond.:up:

tbh i have a lot of stuuf but neded my lovely soaps so did not indulge any more.

That's great thanks so much for your reply

Bags :hi:

Went for the warm option, but it's only been despatched today.

Floral, but still only sent out today. Thought it had been despatched, but that was the other part of my order, which arrived today! Don't know why I am excited about it arriving, it's going straight into hiding with no looking :sad:

Floral, but still only sent out today. Thought it had been despatched, but that was the other part of my order, which arrived today! Don't know why I am excited about it arriving, it's going straight into hiding with no looking :sad:

You can't put it away without checking that it is all there and not damaged :nod:

I received my floral set(pink box) this morning and the bottom of the box is falling off!! - i've glued it as the set is a gift(the contents are fine) - shoddy workmanship.

My warm arrived - had planned to split it up and give some parts as gifts - now im not so sure!

For buyers is your TSV a Christmas gift ?

Please see QVC Princess Thread her TSV hasn't arrived with the EMBG

Mine arrived today and it's going back! First reason was because there was no handcream, second reason, I don't like the fragrances!! Am about to call them and ask if they'll collect - fingers crossed.

I received my floral set(pink box) this morning and the bottom of the box is falling off!! - i've glued it as the set is a gift(the contents are fine) - shoddy workmanship.

Mine is the floral set too, and although the bottom of the box isn't falling off, it looks a bit shabby as some of the pink is torn away. Looks as if it could have been stuck on and then repositioned, pulling the top surface off. I won't be sending it back, as it's for me. But if it had been for a pressie it would most certainly be getting the boot.

Mine is the floral set too, and although the bottom of the box isn't falling off, it looks a bit shabby as some of the pink is torn away. Looks as if it could have been stuck on and then repositioned, pulling the top surface off. I won't be sending it back, as it's for me. But if it had been for a pressie it would most certainly be getting the boot.

Funny that your pink box was also damaged Maria? I received my warm set(teal box) this morning and it was perfect - contents all fine and box in tip top order. Like other forumites these boxes were bought as pressies but i must admit i'm reconsidering:cheeky:

I got the warm and everything is great except the almond oil is slightly leaky, but only a few drops and not worth sending it all back. It is a massive set and a handsome box.

My warm set arrived Wednesday, and the floral set Thursday (even though they were ordered together). They arrived in perfect condition but the outer box of the floral was covered in shower gel - so obviously someone elses has been dropped.

Latest posts

Back