L'Occitane TSV Sunday 24th Oct

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm looking forward to this one, but am personally hoping any floral versions don't contain any lavender products this year.

Blimey, they are really getting the Christmas TSV's out early this year, don't you think?

Blimey, they are really getting the Christmas TSV's out early this year, don't you think?

I am absolutely positive that there wil be another one before Christmas. As they have lost MB I think they will use L'Occitane as a substitute before Christmas:giggle:

Not that keen on Loccitane if I'm honest, apart from the shea butter body lotion that I love. I went into the L'occitane outlet shop at Cheshire Oaks the other day to get some body lotion and picked up some in a pack with that foaming mousses hand and body wash in Ylang Ylang, it smells nice but its flippin useless doesnt lather up at all so dont think I will have much trouble resisiting

I wish they'd put some of their other things in the TSVs instead of always bath & shower stuff.
Some skincare or perfume would make a nice change.

last years l'occitane tsv replaced molton brown and was aired in the first weekend of December
they will have another after this one for sure,I agree

Not that keen on Loccitane if I'm honest, apart from the shea butter body lotion that I love. I went into the L'occitane outlet shop at Cheshire Oaks the other day to get some body lotion and picked up some in a pack with that foaming mousses hand and body wash in Ylang Ylang, it smells nice but its flippin useless doesnt lather up at all so dont think I will have much trouble resisiting

with the mousses the trick is to shake the can for several seconds then pump 4-5 pumps on a scrunchy. you wont have enough time to wash the foam out lovely. it lasted me 3 months using it nearly everyday so worth the hassle.

This tsv will probably be the last apperance by Alexis before her baby comes next month. Wonder if they bought it forward to accomodate that.

I'm in!!!Was trying to have a free QVC month!!!!!! I love LOcctiane. Always buy on auto delivery too. Love their body lotion, but am sick of handcreams. They do really nice skincare, but QVC never seem to promote it.
Delh, Can you get really good deals at Cheshire Oaks? May take a drive over to check it out if the prices are good.

I hope this isn't the Christmas one as I had that earmarked as gift for my sister. This one airs whilst I'm on holiday so I'll miss it.

Whoah - Hold the front page.... when did this little beauty open?? It wasnt there last time I was over there in the spring time??!!

i think the OP must have meant the MB shop :nod:

Just had a look at the Cheshire Oaks site and it appears there is now a L'Occitane store there, it is just a couple of shops along from MB. :nod:

went a few weeks ago to cheshire oaks had some good deals on in the loccataine shop, worth a trip, i cant get therer again till november but looking forward to it to try and get some bargains from there,

this is a christmas shopping rouse. do the tsv's early so that you stock up on them then qvc will do some other specials nearer christmas.

Latest posts

Back