L'Occitane TSV Arrived!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine were both delivered yesterday (as I predicted, as I was at the dentist and hygenist), straight into the hands of OH :fume::fume::fume:

Cue another rant about the daily ( slight exageration) parcel arrival from QVC from OH...............................................................:cross::cross:

got mine today built my box filled it up, then had a moments guilty thought that it is quite a lot of money really for shower gels n stuff, then well i need pampering

ok had time to change my mind on my thoughts lol given my aove comments it is based on the fact i use l'occitane everyday (hubs has a£1 supermarket brand of shower gel) so in that way i think what a lot of money, on the other hand as a gift to present in the box i think the value is superb.

will i be giving any of mine as a gift, lol i don't think so

Calvin, merlin and others who are still waiting, out of curiosity what date was yours shipped on? Mine was the 15th so really I can't ring them about it not arriving as it's still within the 5-7 working days which is a bummer as I want mine NOW :mad:

Apologies if you have already mentioned the date xx

Calvin, merlin and others who are still waiting, out of curiosity what date was yours shipped on? Mine was the 15th so really I can't ring them about it not arriving as it's still within the 5-7 working days which is a bummer as I want mine NOW :mad:

Yup, mine is the same - shipment on the 15th, kinda annoying though as I ordered it at about half past midnight on the TSV day - has there been any mention of a hold up in processing? :33:

Grrr, I'm with you bigsis, I want mine now!!

mine was shipped on the 16th i paid £19 p&p :11::11::11::11::11::11::11::11::11::11::11: and got it today by parcel force international (spain) still waiting for the amber/vanilla duo and a decleor prolagene gel ordered an shipped on same day

Mine was shipped on the 13th bigsis and I'm still waiting for boots that were shipped on the 12th. I've had trouble with this courier before, I think he waits until he has a big enough load to make the trip worth his while. I am going to write to QVC about this, it's unacceptable when we pay so much.

Mine were both delivered yesterday (as I predicted, as I was at the dentist and hygenist), straight into the hands of OH :fume::fume::fume:

Cue another rant about the daily ( slight exageration) parcel arrival from QVC from OH...............................................................:cross::cross:

Jabba I know you work damned hard to earn your salary and you deserve your treats. :)

Thanks for taking the time to reply merlin and Calvin, cannot believe yours Calvin was shipped before mine hun, you should have received it well by now not to mention your boots which you are waiting for. Wish you loads of luck hun in contacting QVC about it as it's just not on.

Have only ever received goods from Parcelnet a couple of times and if I remember correctly they didn't take this long to arrive I mean I live on the Wirral for God's sake which is only a short way from the warehouse so why it's taking so long is beyond me.

Hope I haven't offended anyone there with my language but I'm just so frustrated and jealous of peeps who've received theirs xxx

Am angry so, so angry

Hi everyone

Just had a look on my account on QVC's website and it told me that my L'Occitane TSV was returned !! I just gave their CS a ring to tell them that I hadn't even received the parcel and they told me that the invoice was returned to them yesterday but no parcel so they refunded my card. Have never heard of anything like that before. I told them that I haven't even received it but there was nothing that they could do. The item is sold out but they have told me that if I want to order it in the future then I will have it at the TSV price which I suppose is good of them but I really wanted it now. I refused to be put on waitlist as I've been on it before and have in the end cancelled the order as it took ages to come back into stock.

Am so angry and disappointed I could punch someone and at the same time let out a big scream aaahhhhhhhh!!!! This was the one parcel that I was really looking forward to receiving.

Mine was shipped on the 13th bigsis and I'm still waiting for boots that were shipped on the 12th. I've had trouble with this courier before, I think he waits until he has a big enough load to make the trip worth his while. I am going to write to QVC about this, it's unacceptable when we pay so much.[/

The two parcels arrived this afternoon and neither to my satisfaction. The L'Occitane gift box was bashed beyond useless and the boots are Plum, not Chocolate, as I ordered. I phoned QVC and spoke to a very helpful and apologetic girl who has arranged a full refund (inc. P&P) for the boots and she is going to refund the P&P for the L'Occitane. I'm quite sure the damage to the L'Occitane box was caused by the courier and I mentioned that I intend to write and let QVC know that he is not giving the service that we are paying for.

I've just read your post bigsis and I'm speechless. I thought I had it bad. Sounds like your courier couldn't be a*sed to deliver!

Last edited:
that's awful bigsis! weird how just the invoice was returned ... wonder if it went home with someone as a christmas pressie?! i'm glad they refunded you though. hope you are able to get another kit soon.

Maybe I shouldn't imply this but I wonder whether the courier has a stock room full of QVC stuff!!! Oh how uncharitable of me!!!

Bigsis, I have had that happen to me, early last year.

They sent the parcel out but on the delivery address they had put a QVC sticker so it went back to them and then they refunded my money. I said I could not see how that would happen because the Refund Slip was not filled in, they more or less said you have had your money back, don't complain and would not discuss it further. (Unless there was something going at at QVC!!!!)

Thanks very much guys for your sympathies, I really can't get over this happening it's disgraceful and am never ever using Parcelnet again as IMO they are a bunch of useless so an so's (was going to use much more foul language but decided not to but think you get my gist.).

Am imagining the courier ripping off the invoice from the box, sending it back to QVC and then keeping the box for himself or herself for a lovely xmas pressie when it should have been mine.

PAW: Thanks for letting me know about it happening to you. The guy I spoke to just said what they said to you, that it's returned and fully refunded onto my card. I just wonder how often this happens as they don't seem concerned about getting the parcel back. I know if an invoice was returned to me I'd want the parcel as well.

Calvin: Am sorry to hear hun that yours arrived in such a bad state especially after waiting so long for them and I really think that QVC need to think again about using Parcelnet as their courier as there must be better ones out there.

Thanks again guys xxxx

I don't think we have parcelnet couriers here in N Ireland bigsis. I suspect they are independant or self employed and i intend to get to the bottom of it. It's such a pity that a wonderful TSV has been spoiled for so many here.

I've just checked parcelnet's site and they do deliver here. don't think much of them.

Last edited:
I have just complained to QVC because -

Cherry Blossom eau de toilette not received
My two L'Occitane TSVs were left in wheelie bin - they even had to remove some of the rubbish to make room
My one and only lock and lock parcel was also left in the bin and was stolen

The parcel net notes that are put through the door are not dated, timed and have no contact details what so ever.

QVC's p and p charges are high - I am not interested in who they subcontract to deliver for them - I buy the goods from QVC and they are the carrier as far as I am concerned.

I am beginning to look carefully at items I want to order and now will think twice abut bulky or weighty items that will come via parcel net.

Jeez bigsis, how awful! How the hell can an address label become detached, beggers belief!

With the mention of your woes, it does remind me of someone posting a while ago when the reverse happened........ they received the label but no box! Fairly meagre comfort, but at least it was the 'returned' way around as opposed to having to prove only a label was received. I hope the stock levels refresh to reveal a few extra sets and that one can wing your way.

STILL a no show here...........:12::12:

Latest posts

Back