L'Occitane TSV Arrived!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have just had the same sort of thing happen too. I ordered 2 pairs of the BCC night earphones for my girls. I rang CS yesterday as no show and they said they would send out the declaration slip. Today my account says they are returned. I rang CS and they said they have been returned "undelivered" to their warehouse. She asked about whether a card etc had been left - well obviously not or I wouldn't have declared it not arrived last night!
She said I have to have a refund because they are out of stock - I said what about the 2 that have been returned to the warehouse - can't they just send again .
Computer says NO!

How ******* ridiculous!

She suggested I ring tomorrow incase they get back onto the system .
Can't be bothered tbh.

This is the 2nd time this exact scenario has happened to me in 2 months.
It makes you wonder if they lose them in the warehouse and they don't actually ever get to the postie.

I can't believe the problems that some are having getting their TSV's. I hope everything gets sorted out soon.

I remember a couple of years ago, I ordered a LE TSV, all I received was the white envelope with the order details in it. When I contacted CS they told me to go down to my sorting office and see if they had a box that had no address on it !!!

I can't believe the problems that some are having getting their TSV's. I hope everything gets sorted out soon.

I remember a couple of years ago, I ordered a LE TSV, all I received was the white envelope with the order details in it. When I contacted CS they told me to go down to my sorting office and see if they had a box that had no address on it !!!

Beggars belief. Perhaps they would like to to travel to the warehouse in Liverpool and see if you can find it there. Or get a trained sniffer dog to search it out...

Jeez bigsis, how awful! How the hell can an address label become detached, beggers belief!

With the mention of your woes, it does remind me of someone posting a while ago when the reverse happened........ they received the label but no box! Fairly meagre comfort, but at least it was the 'returned' way around as opposed to having to prove only a label was received. I hope the stock levels refresh to reveal a few extra sets and that one can wing your way.

STILL a no show here...........:12::12:

Thanks merlin I really hope that yours arrives soon hun xxx.

I have just complained to QVC because -

Cherry Blossom eau de toilette not received
My two L'Occitane TSVs were left in wheelie bin - they even had to remove some of the rubbish to make room
My one and only lock and lock parcel was also left in the bin and was stolen

The parcel net notes that are put through the door are not dated, timed and have no contact details what so ever.

QVC's p and p charges are high - I am not interested in who they subcontract to deliver for them - I buy the goods from QVC and they are the carrier as far as I am concerned.

I am beginning to look carefully at items I want to order and now will think twice abut bulky or weighty items that will come via parcel net.

Snuffles, I can't believe all the trouble you have had. Hope everything gets sorted out for you.

You are right though - all the money we lot pay for P&P !!!

There was a knock at the door this afternoon and after only about 4 seconds (I can't get down the bloomin stairs THAT quick!) the postman had chucked my parcel through the partially open window.

It's a miracle that he didn't knock the china ornament off the windowsill or damage my wooden blind thing.

Not impressed at all.

Getting a parcel from QVC seems fraught with problems recently. Hope everyone get's their orders sorted. :33:

I've been reading your posts ladies and I am quite shocked at the troubles everyone's been having with their orders, I can't complain about our delivery chap as he is very good and seems to get things here quickly, but QVC is in a terrible mess IMO, I ordered the Honora tsv, my account says shipped on the 14/10 and it's not arrived, I have emailed them and asked where it is and also were they aware that I changed from cheque to debit, they confirmed the shipment date and asked in their email for my delivery address. The l'occitane tsv was delivered yesterday, the Kipling tsv I put on cheque hold and changed to debit on the 19/10 and it is still showing 'in process'. I wonder how the Honora tsv was shipped as the l'occitane tsv was shipped on the 18th!

There was a knock at the door this afternoon and after only about 4 seconds (I can't get down the bloomin stairs THAT quick!) the postman had chucked my parcel through the partially open window.

It's a miracle that he didn't knock the china ornament off the windowsill or damage my wooden blind thing.

Not impressed at all.

Getting a parcel from QVC seems fraught with problems recently. Hope everyone get's their orders sorted. :33:

That is awful! For all he knew, you or a small child could have been on the floor under the window. Did the contents of the package survive being chucked around? I'd report his delivery technique to the sorting office.

Latest posts

Back