L'Occitane TSV Arrived!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was peeved with L'Occitane after problems with a previous TSV but this looked so good I bought one of each to split as presents for the family.
Packaged to perfection - no complaints at all on that score - but am so fed up with parcels bring left in dustbin. Delivery agent had even removed some of the rubbish to put the boxes in the bin.
My one and only lock and lock purchase was nicked from the bin - and I am not sure that QVC would believe it a second time. I went mad at them and said I could not believe at the prices they charge for p and p that they employed tinpot agents to place stuff in dustbins - mine is at front of house and someone must have seen the delivery being made. Either that or it is so common for parcels to be put in bins that people go around looking to see what they can find.

I was peeved with L'Occitane after problems with a previous TSV but this looked so good I bought one of each to split as presents for the family.
Packaged to perfection - no complaints at all on that score - but am so fed up with parcels bring left in dustbin. Delivery agent had even removed some of the rubbish to put the boxes in the bin.
My one and only lock and lock purchase was nicked from the bin - and I am not sure that QVC would believe it a second time. I went mad at them and said I could not believe at the prices they charge for p and p that they employed tinpot agents to place stuff in dustbins - mine is at front of house and someone must have seen the delivery being made. Either that or it is so common for parcels to be put in bins that people go around looking to see what they can find.

You should tell QVC what your courier is doing with your parcels, they can raise it with Parcel Net.

TSV arrived and like everyone else I am really pleased with it, a real bargain. One quibble the front corners on my giftbox base have been bashed, one slightly but the other really stoved in. Anyone else had this problem? If I complain I suppose I'll be told to send it back but I don't want to risk not getting a replacement. Just takes the shine off.

Can someone help me please?

I have spent AGES trying to fit all my items in the gift box.
( I got the fruity option )

I know I'm hopeless but I just can't do it!!

What's the trick?!

many thanks

I think they struggled in the studio to get them all in the box so I would go with Mrs James and keep a few bits for yourself :1:

Can someone help me please?

I have spent AGES trying to fit all my items in the gift box.
( I got the fruity option )

I know I'm hopeless but I just can't do it!!

What's the trick?!

many thanks

Finally our L'Occitane TSVs arrived this morning :clap:

I have taken a photo so you can see how I managed to fit all the items in the box!!! :1:

Attachments

• PA180027.jpg
    PA180027.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 218
Finally our L'Occitane TSVs arrived this morning :clap:

I have taken a photo so you can see how I managed to fit all the items in the box!!! :1:

Glad you showed the pics - I thought the lavender handwash label was wonky by mistake -
If yours is the same it's unlikely!
Keeping it for me so not bothered at all, just thought their quality control was a bit off. Maybe not!

Glad you showed the pics - I thought the lavender handwash label was wonky by mistake -
If yours is the same it's unlikely!
Keeping it for me so not bothered at all, just thought their quality control was a bit off. Maybe not!

You are welcome Sued.

The labels are meant to be on at an angle. If you look on the L'Occitane website you will see the body lotion, shower gel and EDT all have labels the same as the one on the handwash in the TSV.

http://uk.loccitane.com/FO/Catalog/Catalog.aspx?cat=rg_LavenderHarvest

I ordered my TSV 10 minutes into the launch, and it still hasn't arrived despite getting the email midweek. However, some other L'Occitane items bought later in the day arrived on Thursday.

Thank you Sazza for the photo.
All sorted now.

And by the way, I'm keeping it ALL for myself!!

MIne arrived Friday. Despite the excellent packaging, the bath/shower gel had leaked on the gift box & was a bit of a sticky mess, :33: but I''ve managed to wipe everything clean & not a lot of the contents was lost.

I emailed QVC about it & they've agreed to refund my P&P as a goodwill gesture as I didn't want to return the whole set (plus they have no stock to send a replacement!).

I'm very pleased with it - value for money is fab.

Hope those of you still waiting receive yours soon.... :10:

Yvonne

Bally Hell!! I'm STILL waiting........:12:

I want mine now! QVC charge an absolute fortune in postage and take ages to deliver :17::17:

Still waiting here. I think it's the courier who holds some of these items up and I'm considering letting QVC know they're paying people who aren't doing their job properly.

Latest posts

Back