L'Occitane TSV Arrived!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didnt watch any of the presentations, could some kind member please clarify was there meant to be tissue paper? I only ask because quite a few people have past comment on it.:31:

I didnt watch any of the presentations, could some kind member please clarify was there meant to be tissue paper? I only ask because quite a few people have past comment on it.:31:

I think it is because on the presentations they showed the boxes with the items and tissue paper stuffed it and by the sounds of it no-one got the tissue paper!

Our L'Occitane hadn't been shipped yet as we got call this morning to say there was a problem with payment, card company wouldn't accept it, they redid it and hey presto it is pending on the card account so don't know what problem was.

Despite the payment having been authorised now the TSVs still haven't been shipped :hump:

No sign of my TSV

Hi,
No sign of my Fruity option TSV as yet. My courrier is usually very reliable, but nothing so far! Perhaps today will be the day, or tomorrow. As long as it's not Saturday, when OH is at home!

;););)

mine arrived this morning by courier. the box is really amazing put the liz earle half size box to shame. will NOT be giving any of this away.will be using the cherry blossom hand cream as a body lotion.

Mine arrived this morning - much, much better packaging - almost overkill! Still they must have lost a fair amount of money over the damage that has been sustained due to the poor packaging on previous TSV's.

My Parcelnet lady said that she has been delivering LOADS of them all over the place lol

Very pleased - all lovely items and good sizes too, my kind of TSV and for once no sharing - it's all mine!!

Hi,

mine just arrived!

The delivery lady said she'd had LOADS of them to deliver!

Must keep my paws off it - its for the Mother In Laws Xmas prezzie!

Cheers,
karen

Hiya,

just opened the package up (scissors and a big fight), constructed the LOccitane box (with skills I learned watching Blue Peter), and put everything in (too many 3_D puzzles).

I must say, it does look lovely.

Starting to regret not buying one for myself now. :20:

Cheers,
karen

Well I ordered 3 fruity and 1 traditional. (one fruity is a definite present -not sure about bits from the others :1:) one fruity and one traditional were despatched on monday but still not sign of and got an email today that the other two fruity have just been despatched. Chaos in the warehouse - I'm just relieved they hadn't gone astray. (Assuming all of them are eventually delivered!!).

Enjoy everybody as it was a definite bargain.........

Latest posts

Back