L'Occitane TSV 26/9/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have been very very naughty bought some Tom Ford perfume as a treat. The sales assistant gave me a freebie bottle of something else to try. This stuff lasts. Very aromatic and rich.

thats what surprised me is the 2 mens options as most mens stuff on Q do not do well
Where did you hear this? The men’s grooming kits always sell out fast, all the brands and presenters constantly mention this. And when L’Occitane did a very similar TSV a couple of years ago, the men’s option had gone by 9am the next morning, long before the other floral set.

Where did you hear this? The men’s grooming kits always sell out fast, all the brands and presenters constantly mention this. And when L’Occitane did a very similar TSV a couple of years ago, the men’s option had gone by 9am the next morning, long before the other floral set.
they order a lot less of the mens items because it hardly sells

thats what surprised me is the 2 mens options as most mens stuff on Q do not do well
This is not true. Mens items from L'Occitane do quite well, they sell out very fast.

they order a lot less of the mens items because it hardly sells
You do not know how many they order. Please stop making these statements. You do not work for Q so you do not know the details of how much stock they have.

This is not true. Mens items from L'Occitane do quite well, they sell out very fast.

You do not know how many they order. Please stop making these statements. You do not work for Q so you do not know the details of how much stock they have.
I assumes he worked for qvc as he seems to know lots of stuff in advance. I appreciate the heads up on things he posts.

I am quite friendly with the staff at my local Tom Ford counter. They used to make me up samples of perfume. I bought the makeup palettes which were £90 for £19! I nearly elbowed people out of my way to grab and buy!o_O They have 4 eyeshadows a blush and a highlighter in them.

Love Tobacco Vanille, Café Rose always waited until House of Fraser had deals on to buy.

I am quite friendly with the staff at my local Tom Ford counter. They used to make me up samples of perfume. I bought the makeup palettes which were £90 for £19! I nearly elbowed people out of my way to grab and buy!o_O They have 4 eyeshadows a blush and a highlighter in them.

Love Tobacco Vanille, Café Rose always waited until House of Fraser had deals on to buy.
I have to say I was on the regular women counter and I said to the woman serving I am fed up of perfume not lasting she said there's your man on the Tom Ford counter. First he was lovely looking, Next he could sell sand to a camel. Fabulous fun he was. I will be back

L'Occitane 4 Piece Unique to You Fragrance Collection
Item Number: 243722
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.95
P&P £3.95

L'Occitane brings you this four-piece Unique to You Fragrance Collection, featuring a collection of scented bath and body products including a shower gel and an eau de toilette in a choice of four sumptuous fragrances. Create a bespoke everyday routine from shave to shower and beyond with this luxurious collection from L'Occitane.

• Delivered to UK mainland only

*A great saving : If you were to buy the items individually, directly from L’Occitane, you’d pay £101 for the Cherry Blossom option, and £99.50 for the Cedrat and L’Occitan options. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £49.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £47.07 on the Cherry Blossom option and £45.57 on the Cedrat and L’Occitan options.

Spoilt for scents - with four gorgeous, fragrant collections to choose from, we suggest you let your nose guide you! Those who like florals can choose from brand new fragrance Rose Jasmine - a woody, modern floral scent currently only available at QVC, or L'Occitane classic Cherry Blossom - a fresh, delicate floral fragrance. If sparkling citrus and fresh scents are more your style, you'll love Cedrat, while the L'Occitan collection has a woody, spicy aroma with fresh lavender notes - a real crowd pleaser.

Your bespoke routine - each set features a shower gel and eau de toilette as the base of your fragrant collection. The two floral collections each also add a luxurious hand cream and body lotion, while the fresh and woody collections each add a soap bar and an aftershave balm that can be used on both the face and body. Each routine can work for whatever you need, and for whoever wants to enjoy it!

If you can bear to part with it - this collection would make a great gift for the men or women in your life. It comes beautifully packaged in one large box, with a separate small box for the bath/body elements inside, so you can also split the set up into smaller presents.

Beautiful beginnings - the hills of Haute-Provence in southern France offered a great source of inspiration to the founders of L'Occitane and still provide a plentiful selection of natural produce and extracts to enrich its pampering range of beauty products.

Fragrance notes:
NEW Rose Jasmine:

• Top: lemon and pink pepper
  • Heart: rose of grasse absolute, jasmine absolute and magnolia
  • Base: cedarwood, musk, oak moss, and lorenox
Cherry blossom:

• Top: cherry, freesia and blackcurrant
  • Heart: cherry blossom and lily of the valley
  • Base: rosewood, amber and musk
L'occitan:

• Top: black pepper and lavender
  • Heart: nutmeg and cinnamon
  • Base: tonka bean
Cedrat:

• Top: bergamot and cedrat
  • Heart: nutmeg and blue ginger
  • Base: cedar and cashmere wood

Contains:
Rose Jasmine:

• 1 x NEW Rose Jasmine Eau de Toilette (50ml) - this light floral scent combines two of the most emblematic flowers of the Mediterranean basin, blending modern and airy rose centifolia with the delicacy of jasmine. Wrapped in a veil of white musk, this eau de toilette evokes the soft Provençal dawn. Ideal for noses that love woody, modern florals
  • 1 x NEW Rose Jasmine Shower Gel (250ml) - this gently cleansing formula leaves skin delicately fragranced with a floral and musky scent, blending delicate notes of jasmine with rosa centifolia floral water from Provence
  • 1 x NEW Rose Jasmine Body Lotion (250ml) - beautifully moisturises your skin leaving the floral and musky notes of delicate jasmine and rosa centifolia floral water from Provence
  • 1 x NEW Rose Jasmine Hand Cream (30ml) - leaves hands soft and scented with musky florals of jasmine and rosa centifolia floral water from Provence. Enriched with shea butter
  • 1 x wash bag - pink with white detailing

Or

Cherry Blossom:

• 1 x Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette (75ml) - a luminous floral cherry blossom fragrance, this scent transports you to the cherry tree-dotted hillsides of southern France with its delicate and fresh scent. Notes of freesia, cherry and lily of the valley are followed by amber and musk that linger on your skin. Ideal for noses that love delicate, fresh florals
  • 1 x Cherry Blossom Shower Gel (250ml) - transforms into a creamy mousse when it comes into contact with water and can be used in the shower to cleanse and soften the skin without drying it out, or as a foaming bath gel for an indulgent, spa-like experience. Contains cherry extract sourced from the Luberon region of southern France
  • 1 x Cherry Blossom Body Milk (250ml) - a hydrating, light lotion that leaves skin feeling moisturised and soft, with a lingering iridescent glow. It delicately fragrances skin with soft blossom. Contains a cherry extract sourced from the Luberon region of southern France
  • 1 x Cherry Blossom Hand Cream (30ml) - a moisturising formula that works to keep hands feeling soft, smooth and supple. Delicately perfumed with cherry blossom extract and enriched with shea butter, rosemary leaf extract, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil and vitamin E
  • 1 x wash bag - pink with white detailing

Or

Cedrat:

• 1 x Cedrat Eau de Toilette (75ml) - a fresh, woody fragrance that begins as a cascade of sparkling green citrus. Sharp woody rind, elegant cedrat and sweet bergamot follows, then finishes with a slight smoky, woody base and a touch of aromatic spices. Ideal for noses that love clean citrus and elegantly fresh scents
  • 1 x Cedrat Shower Gel (250ml) - an invigorating cologne shampoo that is designed to cleanse both hair and skin and has a cool contact gel formula that feels delightfully refreshing on the skin. Combines the freshness of sea spray with zesty cedrat in a blend of vibrant, aquatic and citrus notes, set over a woody spice base
  • 1 x Cedrat After-Shave Balm (75ml) - an energising, lightweight cream-gel formula that rapidly absorbs into the skin, leaving it visibly hydrated, and feeling soothed, soft and comfortable, with a light, lingering notes of Cedrat. Ideal for normal to combination skin.
  • 1 x Cedrat Soap (50g) - with a soft vegetal base, this soap cleanses and perfumes the skin with zesty and energising cedrat notes
  • 1 x wash bag - navy with yellow detailing

Or

L'Occitan:

• 1 x L'Occitan Eau de Toilette (75ml) - an elegant, luxurious scent that blends distilled authentic lavender with the peppery, nutmeg scent of burnt wood. A nod to the rich scents of French Provence, this complex universal scent is ideal for all noses
  • 1 x L'Occitan Shower Gel (250ml) - this invigorating two-in one shower gel helps to cleanse and refresh your body, while promoting shine in hair and leaving you feeling energised. Composed with fragrant lavender blended with the peppery, nutmeg scent of burnt wood
  • 1 x L'Occitan After-Shave Balm (75ml) - this rich balm helps to moisturise and calm the skin leaving it lightly fragranced with spicy lavender notes, transporting you to the hills of Provance. Enriched with birch sap, vitamins and shea butter that melts into the skin, this subtly scented balm is suitable for all skin types, designed to help moisturise and soothe skin that's prone to irritation from shaving
  • 1 x L'Occitan Soap (50g) - an extra-gentle 100% plant-based formula that leaves skin feeling clean, supple and delicately scented with a blend of spiced warm and aromatic pepper and lavender
  • 1 x wash bag - navy with yellow detailing

I think I might plump for the Cedrat - for me. Not too much into girly fragrances, - not a fan of cherry blossom, and rose generally smells too sweet for me. So when I saw citrus and fresh I thought yess, then I saw it was a set for the chaps. Hmmmm, I wonder if the shaving balm will do equally well as a hand cream ?
BUT do I want to spend just over £10 per item ?

I bought Noir Noir its very very rich and deep.

The only thing I now buy from LOcc now are the liquid soaps also like the solid soaps but am well stocked on both.I don’t buy fragrance as I may hate them, have to try and know what they are.So why watch? Well just had about 30 minutes of Alison & Alexis gabble gabble, enough, the packs of small hand creams for ‘gifting’ or is this the saying of the season—- ‘sift & gift’?So that is all I want to see Q is not very often on now & I know why, perhaps Lockdowns have proved silence is golden.

The only thing I now buy from LOcc now are the liquid soaps also like the solid soaps but am well stocked on both.I don’t buy fragrance as I may hate them, have to try and know what they are.So why watch? Well just had about 30 minutes of Alison & Alexis gabble gabble, enough, the packs of small hand creams for ‘gifting’ or is this the saying of the season—- ‘sift & gift’?So that is all I want to see Q is not very often on now & I know why, perhaps Lockdowns have proved silence is golden.
I tell you what this sifting and gifting aint cheap. Sometimes I wonder if this is a rouse to get us to buy as many kits as we can :rolleyes:

I think I might plump for the Cedrat - for me. Not too much into girly fragrances, - not a fan of cherry blossom, and rose generally smells too sweet for me. So when I saw citrus and fresh I thought yess, then I saw it was a set for the chaps. Hmmmm, I wonder if the shaving balm will do equally well as a hand cream ?
BUT do I want to spend just over £10 per item ?

I’d have bought that men’s set for myself if the shaving gel wasn’t included. The men that I buy presents for wouldn’t use it either. I did consider the men’s eco refill set but decided I didn’t need it as my Molton Brown stash will last me for years. 😉 Common sense prevailed.

Latest posts

Back