L'Occitane TSV - 23/10/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

love the l'occitane soaps too thats why i am not keen on ther tsv's as i dont really like shower gels. ans we know that there will be bottles of the stuff.
along with the soaps i love the handwashes the all smell lovely and i have been using the about 8 years now.

I love their shower gels but I'm well stocked at the moment so I doubt I'll be buying this one. I mostly like their handwashes apart from the sweet almond which is puke inducing. I thought there was a blockage in the downstairs cloak room when I had it in the soap dispenser.

I think it has Cherry Blossom bath/shower gel again, third year running in the Xmas L'Occitane TSV. Just so boring. And whilst it smells heavenly, the stuff makes me itch, itch, itch. Way too much SLS in it, which is probably why its in the TSVs all the time - its cheap as chips to produce. A 250ml bottle probably cost between 50p-75p to produce. Make a cheap product that smells wonderful, stick it in a posh looking plastic bottle and charge customers £13.00 for 250ml (on their website). The mark-up on "high-end" beauty and body products is HUGE, which is why Lord Sugar said he was so keen to get in on the act with Suzie, post-The Apprentice.

The only L'Occitane product I love is the Sweet Almond hand wash - it doesn't irritate or dry my skin, its lasts for ages and I like the smell. Even that is overpriced but there you go. As for the rest, it all looks very attractive to buy, but I don't think the contents deliver what is promised. Just IMHO.

I find some of the hand washes make my skin feel tight, sweet lemon was always my favourite soap but they stopped making it:confused:

If I see another Cherry Blossom product,I'll scream!

Why can't they bring us some of the gorgeous stuff you see in the stores? :wait:

I suspect that there will be two options, there usually are. Hope more pictures will appear soon!!!

They're normally a few pence shy of fifty quid.

and there will be a body lotion kit that will be a nice addition to the tsv with a total postage price in excess of £11 making the deals not so attractive after all.
i will save my pennies for the l'occitane sale and stock up on the things i really want for l'occitane, amber candles, room sprays, skincare etc!

So wish, considering its probably aimed at chrissie pressies, that they would change their tack and go with home fragrancing instead. L'Occitane do gorgeous room sprays, candles, perfumes etc, so a box set of say Candied Fruit room spray with matching candle would be so much nicer (well for me anyway) than just another gallon of cherry blossom or verbena hand cream and hand wash.

I know the lovely Alexis couldn't easily demonstrate home fragrances so easily as she needs her bowl of water and lather lather lather, but it would just be so refreshing to have a change!!! Loccitane TSVs are getting like Philosophy ones - so predictable!!! yawn :eek:(

I also know the 4 easy pay options draws everyone in, me including!!, in thinking oooh all of that for just over £10 now, but when you think about it you really are spending over £50 on the same old stuff.

New balls please ......

Getting really fed up with all the washing stuff. Wash in the shower, wash with soap, wash with liquid soap, they must think we're a mucky lot of customers.

I really wish they'd include some of the other lovely products they do.

Shan't be buying this as I already have enough in the cupboards to wash an army from all the TSVs I succumbed to in the past.

Latest posts

Back