L'Occitane TSV - 23/10/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julia has just said that if you order the set today you will get the gift box. Thats for delivery within 3-5 working days. If you order it for later delivery it will be minus the gift box. So to be fair she has made it clear that once they have sold out of todays stock after that the products will not be with the box.

I am being very good I quite like the sound of the warm option but if I am honest the only things I really like the sound of are the vanilla shower gel and hand cream so despite having it in and out of my basket like a jack in the box I have resisted :)

The TSV is too similar to the last one and the value is not that great either which has helped me resist.
If I was going for one it would have probably been the warm although I am not keen on their shower creams and I have no idea what the vanilla flower is like so have managed to resist.
Would love to see a full size shea butter hand cream in a TSV again esp since it is their best selling item and also some almond shower oil since Alexis says these are the two most requested items you would think they would be in more TSV's :tongue:

I have resisted too. Have stacks of shower gel and my thinking is that there will be another tsv at sone point in a couple of months time!

the tsv's are a joke they hardly sold anything after all the build up!
now the molton brown tsv's .....

Plenty to last until then so am impressed I have not given in. Tsv in Feb and I will still have plenty to see me through!!

I'm not buying either because it's the same old same old products. Besides, I agree with Bluebell and don't think the value is fantastic. Surely QVC ought to realise that their "Star" products of the day just aren't working any more because things rarely sell out.......they need to get their heads together to produce sets at excellent prices together with better P&P rates. After all, they do keep harping on about their so-called buying power so they should be passing on far better savings to us!!

Yes noticed quite a bit of the hard sell this eve! Warm now limited advanced still available on advanced orders for Floral! Then warm will gobon Advanced. Not a runaway success at the moment!

Latest posts

Back