L'Occitane TSV 15/9/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh well another boring TSV from them, whoever is to blame QVC or Locci themselves............bored, bored, bored. I can't remember the last one I bought now!
I find verbena drying on my skin , I don't have a bath ( had it ripped out and big shower put in) and I hated their soaps as the first one I used split and looked rather nasty so the other are just scenting my knickers and bras!
Money safe, I would prefer to buy individual things from the shop or online and get things that I actually like, even if it does cost me more.

I saw this on L'Occitane's Facebook page last night & I'm very excited. I'm near a store tonight, I might just pop in and get myself one:

10426171_10152223498866403_8322631333600719061_n.jpg

I also saw on their website this morning when I was looking into these shower gels more that there is a liquid soap too:

P.aspx.jpg

A Bonne Mere TSV, with the new arrivals would have been a brilliant TSV - shower gel, liquid soap, a block of soap (the new cube 300g) and hand cream.

I got them today in the local shop. 2 honey and a rosemary. If not so good in the shower they will be fine as hand wash. Yippee!

I went in last night - got a peach, a rosemary & an olive. I also treated myself to the liquid soap because I'm not getting the TSV & my en-suite bottle will run out over the weekend.

I wish they`d do a Shea one, I could be tempted by that. I haven`t bought L`Occitane for a long long time. I`m not keen on flowery or fruity shower or body stuff and the Almond is ok but I much prefer shea.

I got my lavender TSV today and it smells gorgeous, a very natural lavender smell. Lavender was the scent I was wanting to try next so although boring for many worked out well for me.

Won't be going for the TSV am stocked up on the hand wash & use the soap rather than shower gels.Would liked to have seen some newer products, have had all of these before.Why not an Immortelle (sp?)/ skin care range?I have tried some samples of the new Immortelle oil & it is lovely but expensive if you used with the cream (to quote Alexis--'Divine by name, Divine by nature!!)Not sure it is THAT good?

I wonder whether the big QVC skin care brands like Elemis, Decleor etc don't want Q to extend the mainly bodycare brands into too many face products. Year ago Molton Brown had lots of skincare as well as shower products (before the brand itself cut back on its skincare and make up) In fact the first MB set I bought (about 18 years ago) was their 3 stage cleansing set, cream cleanser, face wash and toner (I still use the toner).

Much as L'Occitane may want to sell a skincare TSV perhaps this would be seen as treading on the toes of the Q skincare giants?

I love the l'Occitane lavender, so I've ordered the TSV, and half of it will be gifted to a friend who also loves it. Only wish I'd ordered it sooner, that'll teach me to drop in more often and pay attention!

As there are only 2 drops of the auto delivery i would preferred to have alternate verbena and lavender rather than 2 the same but i suppose they cant please everyone!! Verbena for me!!

I wonder whether the big QVC skin care brands like Elemis, Decleor etc don't want Q to extend the mainly bodycare brands into too many face products. Year ago Molton Brown had lots of skincare as well as shower products (before the brand itself cut back on its skincare and make up) In fact the first MB set I bought (about 18 years ago) was their 3 stage cleansing set, cream cleanser, face wash and toner (I still use the toner).

Much as L'Occitane may want to sell a skincare TSV perhaps this would be seen as treading on the toes of the Q skincare giants?

More likely QVC sticking to what they know what will sell from the brand, or L'Occitane not giving a good price on the expensive skin care. Molton Brown in the old days we rarely got skin care in with the TSVs. I loved their make up. But people think Molton Brown and L'Occitane they will think bath and body rather than the skin care.

In a blatant attempt to get those who still buy l'occitane, to get their purses out, Alexis has just 'reminded' us that she "won't be back until October." Such a long wait until next month. I mean, it's only 15th September! You best all stock up, you don't want to run out!

As there are only 2 drops of the auto delivery i would preferred to have alternate verbena and lavender rather than 2 the same but i suppose they cant please everyone!! Verbena for me!!

I agree. I caved in and ordered. Mainly for the foam bath (which I know I can pick up In JL or L'Occ store for £20) but it's nice to have the indulgence of the liquid soaps too. I'll give one to hubby for the shower, make me feel better about purchasing!

on the one hand l'occitane lasts for a long time but on the other hand we are told to buy more and stock up in case we run out...fat chance

Latest posts

Back