ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'Occitane 3 Piece Divinely Beautiful Skincare Collection
Item Number: 245361
QVC Price £125.00
Todays Special Value Price £84.96
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £21.24

Want to try something new in your skincare regime? Well look no further than this luxe three-piece Divinely Beautiful Skincare Collection from L'Occitane. Not only do we have the brand-new Immortelle Overnight Reset Eye Serum, perfect to target that delicate area around your eyes, the set also boasts a rich anti-ageing face cream and overnight serum - hello radiant, youthful-looking complexion! Let the power of immortelle essential oil work its magic on your skin with this superb anti-ageing collection.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from L’Occitane you’d pay £174. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £84.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £85.09.

The Immortelle collection - this collection from L'Occitane offers luxurious anti-ageing skincare formulas infused with luscious Immortelle flower essential oil from the island of Corsica.

Latest launch - the new reformulated Immortelle Overnight Reset Eye Serum helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes and minimise the look of dark circles and puffiness, leaving you with a smoother, more youthful-looking complexion.

Your bedtime routine - the Immortelle Overnight Reset Oil-In-Serum works to smooth and hydrate your skin as you sleep so you can wake up to a fresh, radiant complexion. It contains even more immortelle essential oil than the original Immortelle Overnight Reset Serum, encapsulated in tiny, golden bubbles. Working in combination with the Immortelle Divine Cream, this powerful formula will help to tackle the signs of ageing, giving you skin that feels firmer and smoother.

Beautiful beginnings - the hills of Haute-Provence in southern France offered a great source of inspiration to the founders of L'Occitane and still provide a plentiful selection of natural produce and extracts to enrich its pampering range of beauty products.

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Immortelle Overnight Reset Eye Serum (15ml) - an under-eye booster serum that works to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area. Infused with marjora, acmella oleacera, botanical complex (butcher’s broom, centella asiatica, calendula, horse chestnut and liquorice and yeast extract) and caffeine. Contains immortelle sap-like extract plus even more immortelle essential oils than the previous formula
  • 1 x Immortelle Overnight Reset Oil-In-Serum (30ml) - a gel serum that works to deliver instant hydration to your complexion and help reduce signs of fatigue and stress on the skin. This fast-absorbing, lightweight formula will slot neatly into your evening skincare routine and will work to smooth the look of your skin overnight. Contains acmella oleacera and immortelle sap-like extract plus even more immortelle essential oils than the previous formula
  • 1 x Immortelle Divine Cream (50ml) - a luscious face moisturiser with a velvety texture that melts into the skin, giving a sensation of supreme comfort while helping to minimise the visible signs of ageing, such as fine lines and wrinkles. Works to improve the look of luminosity, firmness and tone for a more youthful-looking and radiant appearance. Contains an expert blend of immortelle super, aqueous and oily immortelle extracts rich in omegas 9 and 6, plus immortelle essential oil, evening primrose oil, sunflower seed oil and daisy flower extract

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from L’Occitane you’d pay £174. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £84.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £85.09.

Immortelle Overnight Reset Eye Serum (15ml) - £45 direct cost £22.99
Immortelle Overnight Reset Oil-In-Serum (30ml) -sadly not 50ml- £50 direct cost £25.55
Immortelle Divine Cream (50ml) - £79 direct cost £40.37

Total £174 direct cost £88.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

They did have a re-formulation in the soaps and bath / shower gels. They removed the palm oil. Maybe that is the reason so many are now unable to tolerate these products. I am not sure about the body and hand creams though. Personally, I get on great with the original 20% she handcream but not the 25% intense one, which makes me itch something chronic and I had to rinse it off. Luckily, one of the girls at work loves it, so I gave mine to her or it would have been a complete waste of money.

Thank you Ballerina … I thought maybe yet again menopause was causing it … I can understand the palm oil thing .. the ethics …. … I use Jo malone hand and body and it goes a very long way when I use just for my hands … bday and Mother’s Day and Christmas only but nice treat

Gosh that’s a price isn’t it? Well my money is safe because I don’t like this range, think the smell is horrible. However, I do like the blue pot Precious cream and wish they would do that as a TSV at half price.

Gosh that’s a price isn’t it? Well my money is safe because I don’t like this range, think the smell is horrible. However, I do like the blue pot Precious cream and wish they would do that as a TSV at half price.
they have done special collections with that on Q but it tends to end up in clearence very quickly

Hi Mazza I tried the Precious cream, as it was in the M&S advent calendar and got on well with it.
QVC have this collection at the price of the Precious cream, on wait list though. https://www.qvcuk.com/LOccitane-5-P...incare-Collection.product.246192.html?sc=SRCH

Hi Mazza I tried the Precious cream, as it was in the M&S advent calendar and got on well with it.
QVC have this collection at the price of the Precious cream, on wait list though. https://www.qvcuk.com/LOccitane-5-P...incare-Collection.product.246192.html?sc=SRCH
Yes I did get one set from them years ago… maybe it was a TSV as SCW has said they have done them. Personally I don’t like the foam cleanser, it is very fluffy and flyaway. In fact a couple of times in the shower it flew straight off my hands, 😄. But the creams I think are very nice.

Yes I did get one set from them years ago… maybe it was a TSV as SCW has said they have done them. Personally I don’t like the foam cleanser, it is very fluffy and flyaway. In fact a couple of times in the shower it flew straight off my hands, 😄. But the creams I think are very nice.
the precious range has never been a tsv or big deal but over the years they have appeared in clearence very fast & took a long time to sell

Mazza in my opinion I think at QVC the blue pot seems to come second best to the gold. To which it is always quoted as being a beauty bible winner from when the first option was launched. Now that it has over taken the hand cream as their best selling item. Alexis only ever talks of herself when she was younger using the gold, firstly only as her night cream but now using it both day and evening.

Latest posts

Back