L'Occitane TSV 12/3/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gosh in my l'occitane skincare stash I have a full pot of Devine. !0% left of my first pot of Devine. I new reset serum. 1 Eye serum. Devine cleansing balm. If its a skincare set I can't justify buying this as I have a lot to get though.I also have the Liz Earle Superskin from last year untouched and the M&S autograph night cream and face oil.

I quite liked the Rose Jasmine, I am wearing the perfume today and just coming to the end of it. Would I repurchase? No. It is okay for a trip into town, like today but I don't wear it at work and it is not a night out scent for me. I missed the Neroli TSV, shame as it sounds like it was a godd one.

I quite liked the Rose Jasmine, I am wearing the perfume today and just coming to the end of it. Would I repurchase? No. It is okay for a trip into town, like today but I don't wear it at work and it is not a night out scent for me. I missed the Neroli TSV, shame as it sounds like it was a godd one.
The Neroli was so popular as soon as I bought it I wanted anather to stash. Could I get another set? Get loads of comments when I wear it. Cant get it for love nor money.

Attachments

• Loccitane TSV 1.jpg
    Loccitane TSV 1.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 150
So a different eye cream. I do like the range but I've got a huge stash of everything that I don't think I need to buy anymore skincare until the end of the year...at least.

So a different eye cream. I do like the range but I've got a huge stash of everything that I don't think I need to buy anymore skincare until the end of the year...at least.
Me niether I still have an unopened Reset serum and an unopened Devine cream plus other brands so its a big fat no. Now if it had the facial oil which is quite fabulous I would have been tempted.

Latest posts

Back