L'Occitane TSV - 06/02/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ANOTHER ONE ????? its getting to be like Groundhog Day at Q, there'll be a Charlie Bears shortly, followed by Northern Nights, and we must be due for Kim & Co in the next week or so !!!!!!

I hope it is serious hand cream! I decided against the last TSV and went to the LOC sale where I did well for shower gels, body lotions and hand wash. YES, I had to carry it all back from the dreaded High Street but somehow survived. I wouldn't mind some full size Shea hand creams though.

Probably more thoapth! Well the soaps I bought in Holland & Barrett today are every bit as good as l'Occitane and at a fraction of the price! Everyone I have introduced to this soap LOVES it !

No interest in that TSV , don't like having small sizes , and don't use any of the Loccitane Skin care.

I'm sure L'Occitane were fined recently for misleading advertising or something. They will need to shift a few units to cover that fine!

The TSV is under £45 Alexis has said , still doesn't interest me though

Which were the soaps you bought, Julius?

Not interested in this TSV at all. One time that body lotion used to be a litre size in TSVs. And we used to get full sized hand & foot creams along with a couple of full sized shower gels. The value just isn't there any more.

Great! That's more money saved for my next holiday. I definitely will not be buying this. Like others I am fed up of the tiny sizes especially in the hand creams. Also that almond shower oil seems to have been in every TSV recently and I just don't get on with it. They will still have this TSV on the website this time next year at an introductory price because they don't seem to be able to shift their TSVs anymore. (A bit like the last Elemis TSV, they're still flogging that one like a dead horse.)

I think its a nice selection, at least they've mixed it up a bit, but as they're no longer certified cruelty free I won't be buying.

i love loccis shea butter soaps. but found an alternative in tk max. the Scottish fine soaps company au lait extra large milk soaps are £2.99 for 300g. I can assure you this is a devine soap. it even has she butter in it, real milk and paraben free. its solid and will last me a few months so far 2 months and half used. it smell just like l'occitane milk soap. a steal

Are there different grades of TK?? Mine seems to have nothing worth buying yet only the other day someone mentioned buying Decleor and at Xmas they apparently had Molton Brown!

I stopped buying L`occitane ages ago because of them no longer being cruelty free. I liked the almond shower oil but have found No7 foaming shower oil to be as good and I buy it when it`s on a 3 for 2 offer or when I get a free voucher at the till.
I don`t use bar soaps but my OH swears by them and won`t use anything else in the shower. I`ve had a few from TK Maxx and also from Lush but his favourites come from an Ebay seller who sells Savon de Marseille soap, made in France, vegetable based, SLS , paraben free etc and it`s a set of 6 x 125grm bars called the great body collection, including aloe vera, shea, milk, cocoa, natural and olive soaps for £9.99. OH loves them and I must admit they all smell pretty good, seem to last well and he says they lather brilliantly.

Latest posts

Back