L'Occitane drinking game

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
My husband just said that a drinking game could be to down a shot every time Alexis says "literally".

Same old stuff she trotted out. Same old stuff Catherine trotted out. Between them I learnt nothing new!

And there was me thinking she'd literally "thlipped" down the plughole along with her almond oil, and that's why a lookalike was drafted in. Now it seems she's back. I got my l'Occitane milk soap here with me on holiday. Love it! Funny how the liquid version doesn't have the same scent. Much prefer the bar.

I LOVE the idea of a L'Occitane drinking game, though I'd be off my face within five minutes if I took a shot every time Alexis said:

It looks like a oil, it feels like an oil
Milky, silky lather
Crisp apple blossom and warming vanilla
My husband shaves with a bar of soap
My husband's skin is better now than when I met him
I was L'Occitane UK's first employee and I'm still here
I used to bath my children in the almond soap
These shower gels are like James Bond (admittedly it makes more sense when she says it)

I could go on...

We simply cannot forget about "sifting and gifting".

And she's one of the worst for suggesting presents for everybody under the sun.

What would you add to the game for when she says "Divine by name, divine by nature"!?!

I reckon that is worth a bottle of red, it drives me NUTS when she says that! (The other one, not Alexis, is when someone on a YC show says "150hours burn????!!!!????" in a tone of complete and utter amazement.) both of these get me yelling FFS at the TV - oops!

I reckon that is worth a bottle of red, it drives me NUTS when she says that! (The other one, not Alexis, is when someone on a YC show says "150hours burn????!!!!????" in a tone of complete and utter amazement.) both of these get me yelling FFS at the TV - oops!

Presenters wax lyrical on the YC shows - gets on my wick.

Bergamont!!!!!! Read the word on the board you provided - no N!!!!!!!!

Just reminded of another of Alexis's mispronounciations... In the Grasse range they have Thé vert & bigarade (green tea and bitter orange). Alexis pronounces bigarade as bigarday... it's big-a-rahd. GRRR.

Latest posts

Back