L'occitaine divine cream

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LE lover

Registered Shopper
:wave2: I received an E mail from L'occitaine today saying they were giving free facials in selected salons on Tue29th and wed 30th sept, they are also giving away goodie bags to promote their new divine cream. Just wondering if this new cream could be in the TSV, would love to try it if it is as i've never tried any of their face creams.:clapping:

I just had a look to see what this was and I'm a little surprised by the price. £62 for a L'Occitane face cream? They're brave......

I just had a look to see what this was and I'm a little surprised by the price. £62 for a L'Occitane face cream? They're brave......

Thanks. that is bloomin pricey!!!!!! doubt it will be in the TSV if that's the case. shame i'd like to try it. I'll stick to my superskin i think

I was given a sample of the new cream last week in their Dundrum store in Dublin.
Must root it out & give it a try.
It costs €78 over here which is crazy :thinking2:

I was given a sample of the new cream last week in their Dundrum store in Dublin.
Must root it out & give it a try.
It costs €78 over here which is crazy :thinking2:

How much????? :eek: Please let us know what it's like when you root it out.

it really lives up to its name absolutely devine. texture smell everything. love l'occitane skin care never gives me spots and to me vastly underated on qvc.
live in hope that we will get skincare in the tsv's like the old days.
candles would be nice........:sleepy:

I have two samples of it. Think its their version on an anti aging cream. Never tried it as I am careful with having mild roseaca, things can bring me out in spots and lumps.

I doubt you will get it in the TSV.

Latest posts

Back