Liz Lange OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Those ****** shark bite hems, all they do is draw the eye to the hips and bum and make them look bigger.

That's where the bright colours come into play, blinding all who view it and they'll not notice your hips! Genius!

Marverine should make sure of the meaning of words before she uses them on air ...apparently an animal print cardigan has a complimentary scarf that you have to pay for and I always thought it meant .......given or supplied free of charge: and she can`t pronounce plethora either but I think she realised that as she kept repeating it !!

I wish whoever is responsible for shark biting our hems would let the shark gobble them all up ...this particular one is about the worst I`ve seen being highlighted in a block colour !!

Hideous OTO! Just flicked o to have a look at this range! Hells bells what does Marv look like in that awful top. I am almost rendered speechless with this nasty, cheap looking range of clothing. Who on earth would wear this stuff! Marv has just asked ' Would we like to look like Gerry the model in this jump suit?' Er no thanks!

I am sooooooooooooo glad that I don't have a credit card. I'll have to pass on that 'delightful' top. :wink:

At my Step Mum's house and she has the show on, oh my GOD I can't believe some of the phrases they're using in this hour. The guest is trying to do the "empowering women to wear what they want" spiel, but all she's doing is insulting overweight women (she even said to Marv, "when did you last see your waist?"!!)

The show has been constantly playing on weight, food, and women's insecurities.

Even worse there is the constant use of the phrase "skinny minnie" and derogatory remarks about slim women. I am tall and slim, I realise I'm fortunate genetically but being slim is no accident, I eat well and exercise. I often get the 'skinny minnie' comment to my face. And in the media I see this "real women" phrase used for women who are of average height and have raised BMI's, well get this - I am a size 10 and 5'10" and last time I looked I was definitely a real woman! I would never dream of saying to someone's face "you're fat, aren't you?" so why is it ok to call slim women skinny to their faces?

Last edited:
But all the celebs on the red carpet wear them! Honestly? Agree with your comments Ellaaa, put downs by jealous people given as a compliment, been there. "Nothing of you" is another one.

The guest is quite strange .She described the fabric when asked by Ali K as soft and buttery,like gorgeous high fat creamy butter and stated thats the life Liz wants us to live. Hmmmm.

I've never heard of this range before. Has it been shown previously on the live channel?

Looking at what's on offer on the website, I'm not inspired. And judging by the guest's turn of phrase as reported on here, it isn't encouraging...

The striped thing the guest was wearing in the clip I saw online was, in my opinion, truely hideous.

I decided to google Liz Lange and apparently she is famous for being a designer of maternity clothing and has designed a range for the US store Target.

Unfortunately the guest's outfit made the OTO item look high end.

i don't know who told the guest that the outfit would enhance her curves but they need taken out and whipped. Surely there was something in the range more suitable. I'm not sure that even Angelina would have made anything out of that particular dress (I assume it was a dress)

I decided to google Liz Lange and apparently she is famous for being a designer of maternity clothing and has designed a range for the US store Target.

Well, that's it then....I'm off to get pregnant in order to showcase this range! :wink:

Seriously, that outfit the guest presenter was wearing on the last show was enough to give anyone a migraine although perfect as a Dame outfit for the panto season!

Unfortunately the guest's outfit made the OTO item look high end.

i don't know who told the guest that the outfit would enhance her curves but they need taken out and whipped. Surely there was something in the range more suitable. I'm not sure that even Angelina would have made anything out of that particular dress (I assume it was a dress)

Yes the striped floaty maxi was pretty awful,the model looked slightly better but not much. the shark bite OTO sold out.

Well, that's it then....I'm off to get pregnant in order to showcase this range! :wink:

Seriously, that outfit the guest presenter was wearing on the last show was enough to give anyone a migraine although perfect as a Dame outfit for the panto season!

Funny you should say that ,at first glance I thought the guest was wearing a huge blond wig and had been at the dressing up box.....

Liz Lange OTO

It was the only QVC show that I wanted to watch yesterday, when I saw who was presenting...I changed my mind. I don't think I missed much, yet more American tat. lol

The woman wasn`t just talking humbug, she also looked like a humbug !

Latest posts

Back