Liz Earle Wellbeing Website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
Has anyone seen Liz Earles new website. I am sorry that I don't know how to do links but if you put 'Liz Earle Wellbeing' into Google you will find it. Its full of all sorts of stuff about healthy eating and living and it also seems Liz has decided to design some 'fine jewellery.' She has only done one piece, a fern frond which can be worn as a brooch or necklace. Prices start at £459.00 for the stirling silver option. Go on, treat yourselves ladies, in fact get a couple, they're cheap as chips!!!!

Lizzie did a range of "fashion joolry" for QVC donkey's years ago. I never saw it on air but a few bits were in Last Clicks for years.

Courtesy of Avon £££££££.

No this would seem a difference company altogether. Avon only bought the Liz Earle beauty company. This new well being website would seem to be a new Liz headed venture offering Heath, beauty and well being advice almost positioning Liz as a British alternative to Gwyneth Paltrow with her similar website.

The jewellery is fair-trade and 50% of profits (introductory no mention how much % going forward!) go to the Liz Earle set up charity LiveTwice in her continued philanthropic efforts.

Forget MBE this lady ain't going to stop till she is a dame!

When she did TV years back, Breakfast and later her own lunchtime show it was all healthy eating etc. I don't remember beauty being part of it.

The jewellery for QVC, I can only remember seeing a show once, then it disappeared quickly.

No this would seem a This new well being website would seem to be a new Liz headed venture offering Heath, beauty and well being advice almost positioning Liz as a British alternative to Gwyneth Paltrow with her similar website.

The jewellery is fair-trade and 50% of profits (introductory no mention how much % going forward!) go to the Liz Earle set up charity LiveTwice in her continued philanthropic efforts.
I immediately thought of Gwyneth Paltrow.

It would be interesting to know the actual amount going to charity from the necklace, that would be far more meaningful than a %.

There's an article with Liz in this months Red magazine! In it she is even more cringeworthingly yummy mummyish than normal. In it she declares the Liz Earle Beauty Company to be a '15 year sidetrack from what I really love' that being the 'charity work and ecological campaigning'. How easy to say when you have millions in the bank from selling out to Avon.

How soon we are forgotten ;)
Has she kept any interest in the skin care that made her and apparently enabled her to follow her first love!!

Has anyone seen Liz Earles new website. I am sorry that I don't know how to do links but if you put 'Liz Earle Wellbeing' into Google you will find it. Its full of all sorts of stuff about healthy eating and living and it also seems Liz has decided to design some 'fine jewellery.' She has only done one piece, a fern frond which can be worn as a brooch or necklace. Prices start at £459.00 for the stirling silver option. Go on, treat yourselves ladies, in fact get a couple, they're cheap as chips!!!!

I'll be sticking to trawling thru Last Clicks on Q then thanks very much!

Yes in a recent interview it was all about she does not want to be remember for just creating a face cream. That slap you are hearing is Liz bitch slapping all her loyal customers who bought from her and made her the millions she now has.

I wonder what she's using on her face these days?

Wonder no more Akimbo. According to the Red interview, she had written into her contract with Avon that she would receive free Liz Earle beauty products. Alright for some eh?

Latest posts

Back