Liz Earle V Alexis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liz Earle any day of the week,although I like both products.

Alexis I met,or should I say she snarled in the direction of the general public at a NY/NY event,she was unfriendly in the extreme and had a face like a slapped ass,you could tell she really didn't want to be there,if that's the case keep your ass at home biatch! ,she was giving out these pathetic little samples of things......all the other vendors were generous in comparison..she put one in my hand and I said "no thanks,I don't really use that"and handed it back to her.

Plus Alexis has a speech thing which I can't bear for more than 5 minutes,when I first saw her on air I thought she might be deaf coz to me she sounded like Marlee Matlin.......anyway I don't know if her tongue is too short,too tied up or what but I can't bear it.

Apologies in advance to all deaf people reading this post.

Liz Earle by a mile, in fact several. I like her calm and classy presentation and think she looks lovely.

Alexis is an attractive woman but I've never liked her. I don't like her attitude and don't think she presents the products very well either.

So agree with you....thats exactly what happened....and I love Loccitaine products, using them for many years b4 qvc when I lived in France, she was certainly no ambasador for the company tbh I felt like telling her to "... where the sun dont shine":cheeky:

Precisely. If one visits them in Manosque, one will realise this. The problem with the Baussan family is that they live in the same way they used to over 30 yrs ago; they have remained local. The Company has gone global and depends on all sorts to represent it.
On the other hand, LE is the spokesperson for her own company; she is knowledgeable, obviously, and in control. Easier to believe and trust.

Liz Earle by an organic, peaches and cream country mile.

Hard to say really! Two very polished looking ladies

I think both ladies are very attractive and do a pretty polished sales pitch.
They make me smile with the perfect worlds they try to conjure up.
I can see Liz could be seen to be a bit Mumsy to anyone younger than 40 though.
She does look fab for a woman over 40. They sure do a cracking job
on the lighting and makeup et al. She is bound to have her off days though
like the rest of us mere mortals.
Alexis does come across as a bit snooty but I dont really like to judge as I
dont know the poor woman. Maybe she has some off days when she doesnt really want to be in public spotlight and wishes she could run away. Who knows. I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

Appears that this is turning into a bit of a bitch fest thread to me. I don't think someone having a speech impediment is an appropriate comment to make in any way shape or form.

Yes it is. She is paid to communicate. We have to listen to her.

Yes it is. She is paid to communicate. We have to listen to her.

Some people on this thread are showing their true colours by coming out with bigoted comments. Say what you want about Liz and Alexis but don't make inappropriate comments about disabilities. If Alexis had one arm would some of you be slagging her off by saying that she can't hold or unscrew the bottles properly? It's no different to having a go about her speech impediment. Would you have a go at Gareth Gates too? PATHETIC!

It is one thing to make general comments about people but to start making offensive comments regarding disabilities that people may or may not have is totally inappropriate.

THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back