Liz Earle TSV 15th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can answer C).

Too complicated for QVC systems to handle. Come on the website has a hissy fit on a regular basis.

Moisturiser skin type plus then different choices of conditioners so you will have to have a different conditioner choice for each moisturiser choice.

I'll be passing on this TSV too. LE direct have brought out their Christmas gifts including 150ml C & P, so will have a look there instead.

Having just gone through my LE stash, I retract my posting about buying this TSV!! Not enough full sizes of 'my' items in it. Nowhere near as exciting as the ones in the olden days when they did the bags and stuck mini sizes in as extras rather than counting them in the number of pieces in the collection.....
I now feel very self-righteous not buying :angel:

Last edited:
QVC have the limited edition cleanse and polish on there website as well also avaible in a duo

These are also cheaper to buy direct from LE.
The selling prices are the same, but LE is only £3.00 P & P per order.

For the duo, QVC want £4.95 from us for the privilege of being allowed to place an order from them.

Last edited:
TSV showing on website at 42.12 plus p&p although you can't order it yet.

Although I am sticking to my posting above and not buying the TSV, my fingers did sort of slip and put in an order with LE direct but at least I will have everything I want (need??) and a free gift!!

Liz Earle 9 Piece Skincare Revival Collection
Today's Special Value Price £42.12
QVC Price £51.00
Item Number 226114
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Liz Earle Winter Revival Collection. Nine-piece set features your skincare daily essentials, including the multi award-winning Cleanse & Polish, a selection of botanical bath and body treats, the brand new Sheer Skin Tint in all three colour options and more. Pamper yourself from top to toe with Liz Earle's no-fuss beauty.

Contains:
1 x Cleanse & Polish (100ml) - multi award-winning, rich cream cleanser that swiftly removes daily grime and make-up to reveal clean, soft and radiant skin
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (50ml) – this heavenly scented, non-drying floral tonic revitalises, soothes and brightens skin
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) - a daily moisturiser designed to hydrate and soothe your skin. In a choice of Light, Normal/Combination Or Dry/Sensitive to suit your skin type
1 x Eyebright (150ml) - gentle, soothing herbal lotion ideal for waking up tired, puffy eyes
1 x Intensive Nourishing Treatment (50ml) - a deeply rehydrating mask helps to calm, condition and moisturise your skin
1 x Orange Flower Body Wash (100ml) - enriched with vitamin E, orange flower water and essential oils to lift spirits and scent the skin
1 x Nourishing Botanical Body Cream (50ml) - deeply hydrating, concentrated body cream absorbs quickly and helps your skin retain moisture throughout the day
1 x Botanical Shine Shampoo (200ml) - gently cleans and restores natural shine, while eight essential oils leave your hair smelling clean and fresh
1 x Botanical Shine Conditioner: normal option (50ml) - creamy, colour-safe conditioner leaves normal hair glossy, hydrated and in perfect condition
3 x Sheer Skin Tint sachets (2ml) - this rich and creamy, yet lightweight tinted moisturiser leaves all skin types looking naturally dewy, even and radiant. Includes all three colours (Bare, Beige and Beach) so you can choose the right one for your skin tone
1 x Botanical Essence No.1 Eau de Parfum (2ml) – with over 98% naturally derived ingredients, Botanical Essence No.1 is a vibrant, sparkling perfume
2 x muslin cloths

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.226114

Im swaying now.....I bought quite a few bits last week directly from the website and got a brilliant free gift and a complimentary gift too, so really i dont need anything right now. If it was a TSV of old when we used to get a fantastic bag then that would be completely different x

I've gone for this one :up:. I don't buy as much Liz Earle as I once did, but I do recall last time I got a TSV (the fab one in the spring) the scent from the box when it arrived was divine and I remembered just how much I like the range :sun:

I noticed this in the book this week too, wonder if it is any good. Didnt take them long x

LE TSV very samey and boring and that combined with the therapist with the monotone voice and LE herself coming out with her usual sales dialogue, well I'm nodding off. Even AY is much more subdued than usual (not necessarily a bad thing).

I noticed that every time AY tried to talk over Liz as she was talking about her products liz just kept right on talking and ignoring the interuptions. This went on for most of the show and you could tell that Alison was quite taken aback by this and this could be the reason she appeared to be subdued.It was quite amusing to watch someone stand up to her, do we think Liz has taken advice from Emma Hardie and Eve Lom?

i don't get the whole 'muslin cloth' thing. doesn't a plain old face flannel do the same?

A flannel is rougher on the face, because muslin is thinner easier to rinse and ring out.

I see the TSV did not sell out, must be a first for Liz. All options are in stock this morning. Alot of complaints on Facebook about the contents, price and no easy pay.

I noticed that every time AY tried to talk over Liz as she was talking about her products liz just kept right on talking and ignoring the interuptions. This went on for most of the show and you could tell that Alison was quite taken aback by this and this could be the reason she appeared to be subdued...

I picked up on that while channel hopping and was really surprised. I thought at first that maybe Alison had been told to let her guest speak without interruption, but the steely look in Liz Earle's eye told a different story.
Liz has come a long way from the beauty expert who appeared on 'This Morning' in the 1990s, who cried on Judy Finnigan's shoulder because she had not lost her baby weight.

Latest posts

Back