Liz Earle TSV 15th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am not surpirsed there were complaints on facebook about this TSV, it was very boring. It would be better for a first time user being introduced to the range, but as a long term user, I was not interested. You are never going to please everyone, I know that - I would have liked large C and P, full size IBST, superskin moisturiser and maybe brightening treatment, a bag would have been nice too. I get better deals going direct to LE and you always get little freebies.

As for madam Allison Young - I despair of that woman. I also watched the show with Liz and was taken aback at how Liz stood up to her and did her utmost to stop her interrupting, not that it stopped her trying! She is incredibly rude with some of the guests. How on earth has she been allowed to carry on doing this for so long. It makes you wonder what happens when the camera is off them at the end of the show. I would have real trouble keeping my mouth shut and telling her what I thought of her.

Not sure I could work at all with Alison Young. I find her rude, obnoxious and down ride annoying, so good on Liz Earle

And why oh why oh why does AY KEEP calling the IBST a TONER??????????? It might be semantics, but if Liz Earle had wanted her product to be called a toner, she would have done so. Toners are normally fairly strong products, whereas the IBST is not like that at all.I am sure AY does it to wind Liz up.I don't think she can forgive her for outselling the so-called "premium" brands that she recommends!

And why oh why oh why does AY KEEP calling the IBST a TONER??????????? It might be semantics, but if Liz Earle had wanted her product to be called a toner, she would have done so. Toners are normally fairly strong products, whereas the IBST is not like that at all.I am sure AY does it to wind Liz up.I don't think she can forgive her for outselling the so-called "premium" brands that she recommends!

I am sure she does it deliberately, so do other people. It has been on QVC long enough for Allison to learn the correct name.

Going to buy the superdrug one and road test it. I do like cleanse and polish and have some stocks but would be interested to see how it delivers!

I stick with C&P cos it doesn't irritate my eyes so would also be interested to know this.

AY really annoyed me when she kept saying 'this is more than half price' - surely its less than half price? or more than a half price saving??

Latest posts

Back