Liz Earle TSV 15th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bumpety bump :blush: Just over a fortnight to go so still maybe a tad early, but any ideas on this one yet please? :handshake:

Last edited:
Methinks it will be a 200ml tube of C&P as this is the norm in the LE Xmas TSV. I'm not interested in this TSV tbh as I have cut down on LE (only doing C T M in the morning , Elemis at night) and B I've spent far too much on other things over the past few days plus if it is the tubes I can't get to grips with them as I like the pumps as they give a measured dose of C&P each time plus Liz Earle never puts any of her TSV's on easy pay which I think is very mean surely she could put one maybe two of her TSV's on EP and not after they've been a TSV so there's no point asking if it's on EP as it more than likely won't be. :nod:

Quite similar to the one in Feb 2011 which did contain full size shampoo and small conditioner
although I am happy it has intensive nourishing and not brightening just wish they would put a full size botanical body cream in a TSV

Quite surprised that it's only a 100ml C & P. I'm pretty sure it's usually a 200ml in the Xmas TSV.

Also, it's annoying that you don't get a choice with the conditioner.
Me and my OH use the Skin Repair Light, so you would assume that you'd get the oily conditioner, but I'll bet you don't.
It's the only conditioner that's any good for us.

Why can't she put the corresponding conditioner with whichever moisturiser you choose?
Dry/ Sensitive SR - Dry Conditioner
SR Light - Fine Oily Conditioner
Normal SR - Normal Conditioner

I know that we're all different, but it does seem like an obvious thing to do (to me anyway).

Also, there is a good offer direct from Liz Earle if anyone's interested.
Buy a full size C & P, Full size Skin Repair & Full Size Tonic for £41.00 + £3.00 P&P, and you get a 10ml Superskin Concentrate FOC.
Just buying the three items from QVC (without the Superskin) is £44.25 + £4.95 P&P.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.212062.cm_scid.ItemNumberSearch

http://uk.lizearle.com/autumn11nl-essentials-offer?_s_icmp=home_mh_autumn_offer

Last edited:
Even though I love LE I'm not going for this as I'm miffed that it's only a 100ml C&P and why only (yet again) a 50ml Instant Boost , all the TSV's of 2011 have had mini IBST in them , you would've thought that LE could've included a full size IBST in the Christmas TSV.

I don't like the Shampoo & Conditioner but Ricky S is right why no choice of conditioner , not everyone has normal hair. It's my birthday on the 28th of this month (Don't forget now:tongue:) so as it's payday on that day also I'll go onto LE direct and order the things I want.

Sorry Liz but you've lost a sale and please in 2012 include maybe a full-size IBST for once.

Quite surprised that it's only a 100ml C & P. I'm pretty sure it's usually a 200ml in the Xmas TSV.

Also, it's annoying that you don't get a choice with the conditioner.
Me and my OH use the Skin Repair Light, so you would assume that you'd get the oily conditioner, but I'll bet you don't.
It's the only conditioner that's any good for us.

Why can't she put the corresponding conditioner with whichever moisturiser you choose?
Dry/ Sensitive SR - Dry Conditioner
SR Light - Fine Oily Conditioner
Normal SR - Normal Conditioner

I know that we're all different, but it does seem like an obvious thing to do (to me anyway).

Also, there is a good offer direct from Liz Earle if anyone's interested.
Buy a full size C & P, Full size Skin Repair & Full Size Tonic for £41.00 + £3.00 P&P, and you get a 10ml Superskin Concentrate FOC.
Just buying the three items from QVC (without the Superskin) is £44.25 + £4.95 P&P.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.212062.cm_scid.ItemNumberSearch

http://uk.lizearle.com/autumn11nl-essentials-offer?_s_icmp=home_mh_autumn_offer

Just bought from LE, thanks for the info. :happy:

I ordered the special offer from LE direct and it was delivered yesterday. Really good value even with me getting the superskin instead of the skin repair, converting into euro and postage. I also received a sample of the fragrance (which I use anyway) and sachets of the tinted moisturiser. I tried the TM today and I was not particularly impressed. It sits in my lines and is not a patch on the Laura Mercier one, which I spent a small fortune on recently. I think I got what i paid for.

I used to love the LE TSVs and would sit up until midnight ready to order straightaway. I find them pretty boring now - the only exception recently was earlier in the year when it had the superskin moisturiser in it. The value was brilliant and I can't see that one being repeated.

My son loves LE and uses it regularly.Gone off her stuff a bit personally but I still C&P.I haven't bought a TSV in years but am running a bit low,so thought I may go for this one - but yet again a TSV of almost nothingness (Is that a word?!) I hate these piddly sizes of everything :confused:

Will be going for this one :clapping:

It's around 80% there for me; I can accept the intensive nourishing and eyebright and make use of them but if I could replace them with the hand cream and botanical body cream I'd be v happy :giggle:. And yes, full size toner for me too please! :nod:

My guess would be a bunch of stuff for the skin and hair. :blush:

Some kind clever helpful person will hopefully be around later with news.

Thinking about it though, has their been pictures posted as being like a previous TSV or I'm I thinking of another one :wonder:

Oh had just found this thread thanks to the kind person who put my post into this thread.

:bow:

Incase it's not printed I've left this post in the QVC Gossip page advertising the LE tsv which incidentally isn't being touted as the Christmas TSV but a "Winter Revival Collection":dull:

This will be the first time this year based on these reasoins and they are reasons I hope someone will see and answer.

(A) Why as this is the Xmas Tsv has the Cleanse & Polish been downsized from 200ml to 100ml as the Cleanse & Polish in the Xmas tsv was always a 200ml size?

(B) When will you be putting a FULL-SIZE Instant Boost Skin Tonic in a TSV? All the Liz Earle TSV's through 2011 have had mini-sized Instant Boost Skin Tonic in them. Please for once put a FULL-SIZED bottle in a TSV.

(C) Why isn't there a choice of Conditioner as there is with Skin Repair in the TSV? Not everyone has normal hair.

Sorry Liz as the dragons say "I'm Out."

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/qgossip/2011/10/easy-steps-to-winter-radiance-with-liz-earle.html

Latest posts

Back