Liz Earle orange flower and chamomile c and p

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
I don`t use LE but I was browsing a magazine today and it seems LE are bringing out an orange flower and chamomile cleanser. I`m wondering if Q will have first grabs at it, after LE`s website of course.

Hi Vienna,

Sounds interesting. Which magazine was it is ?

Many thanks x

I have rekindled my love with C&P since the FB give away , and my little boy loves the orange body wash in his bath , I hope John lewis sell this as with most Liz earle products they tend to be as cheap to buy from a store as with Qvc once you include the P&P.

It doesn`t say whether it`s going to be a permanent addition or whether it`s a limited edition c and p. It`s shown on one of the beauty pages in the magazine.

I have to say the main thing I dislike about normal c and p is the perfume so a new version would be a good addition to the range. I use the Gatineau/Decleor cream cleansers in the morning but c and p would no doubt be cheaper so will keep a look out for this. Thanks for the tip!

I'm the opposite Mazza, it's the Eucalyptus that I love so I haven't been tempted by the previous Patchouli and Lavender limited editions. I wonder whether it'll smell like the body wash...I might be tempted.

I don`t use LE but I was browsing a magazine today and it seems LE are bringing out an orange flower and chamomile cleanser. I`m wondering if Q will have first grabs at it, after LE`s website of course.

Somebody wrote that on Liz' Facebook page yesterday and and I am veeeeeeeeeery likely to buy that new version as I didn't like last year's pachouli and grapefruit. Only thing to know is the date, when will the "new" C&P be available? By the way, the last limited edition ones were sold at QVC, at LE direct and I belive also in the LE shops.

I did laugh over the Patchouli version as I remember AY telling us that QVC had the last of the stock and it was going so quickly. Yet I wandered into my city centre Boots that weekend and they had loads on the shelves.

Caroline Archer has just claimed that using LE, is a social thing. When she is on the school run - not something I engage in, so cannot comment - other mums tell her how healthy she looks, what does she use? How many of you ladies - and guys - who do do the school run, have been complemented thus? Perhaps Caroline, if they say this, it is because they know who you are? Just a shot in the dark, here. Personally, anything I do is for my own benefit, and no-one else's. I have never been bothered by how other people perceive me.
I wonder if the mbg would be enforceable if we used the products, and did not attract any complementary comments about how good our skin looks? Should we conclude that, in that case, the product is not 'fit for purpose'?

Pipa tweeted about this a while ago as she was trying it out and said it would be coming to QVC soon. And I also presume it's limited edition too like the other two have been.

Ooh, Orange body wash scent will make me buy it...... my all time favourite by miles plus no skin reaction. On a recent stay in hospital, all the nurses came into my room just to smell it!!

Am sure this has been covered before but I can't remember the answer. Has the 'recipe' for C&P changed? Have recently gone back to it after a couple of years of using Elemis Pro Radiance cream cleanser, which I love. C&P is not as creamy or as luxurious as I remember. It feels like any supermarket cleanse. I used to apply it and leave on my skin for a minute. Then I would 'lather' up the cream with damp hands before wiping my face with the muslin cloth. I believed, this way, I was massaging the lovely ingredients into my skin and getting the best from the cleanser. Now there is nothing to 'lather'. The cleanser disappears into my skin and I seem to be using the muslin cloth to simply wipe away the residue. Could this be due to the changes in my skin or shall I look for a better value for money cleanser? ( Would stay with Elemis if I could afford to )

Am sure this has been covered before but I can't remember the answer. Has the 'recipe' for C&P changed? Have recently gone back to it after a couple of years of using Elemis Pro Radiance cream cleanser, which I love. C&P is not as creamy or as luxurious as I remember. It feels like any supermarket cleanse. I used to apply it and leave on my skin for a minute. Then I would 'lather' up the cream with damp hands before wiping my face with the muslin cloth. I believed, this way, I was massaging the lovely ingredients into my skin and getting the best from the cleanser. Now there is nothing to 'lather'. The cleanser disappears into my skin and I seem to be using the muslin cloth to simply wipe away the residue. Could this be due to the changes in my skin or shall I look for a better value for money cleanser? ( Would stay with Elemis if I could afford to )

Yes it has changed. It was a couple of years ago IIRC.
They replaced the Almond Milk (expensive) with Cocoa Butter (cheap). Strangely the price didn't come down though. Funny that isn't it?!?!?

The excuse given by LE was that people with nut allergies could be allergic to the Almond Milk.
Again, they didn't mention that Cocoa Butter was a hell of a lot cheaper.

Here's the photo of the new C&P ...

cleanse.jpg

Latest posts

Back