Liz Earle orange flower and chamomile c and p

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do we know if this is a Q special, Autumn, or just available at LE shops?

I think it will be like previous ones and limited edition, available on Q and in stores, I guess Qvc may get it first though.

I think it will be like previous ones and limited edition, available on Q and in stores, I guess Qvc may get it first though.

I agree, it isn't listed on the LE website yet. (At least not that I can find anyway).

I can't use C&P because it's so full of fragrance, but it sounds like it'll smell lovely. The bottle is pretty too.

Somewhere on the LE Facebook page it is said that it'll be limited edition.:)

I'll have a look on their website, I usually order that way when there is free p&p ( even tho' I have a JL & Boots which stocks LE easily accessible) as they are so good with the freebies!
I see JL were stocking a 1.5 pump @ the moment.

I guess LE will send out a newsletter as soon as the new limited edition is ready to ship.

Here are the ingredients of the new Orange Flower & Chamomile Limited Edition cleanser :
Aqua (water), Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetyl esters, Cera alba (beeswax), Glycerin, Sorbitan stearate, Polysorbate 60, Humulus lupulus (hops) extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, Anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower extract, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Parfum (fragrance), Benzoic acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium hydroxide, Dehydroacetic acid, Citric acid.

.... and of the regular C&P :
Aqua (water), Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetyl esters, Sorbitan stearate, Polysorbate 60, Glycerin, Cera alba (beeswax), Propylene glycol, Humulus lupulus (hops) extract, Panthenol, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, Anthemis nobilis (chamomile) extract, Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) oil, Limonene, Citric acid, Sodium hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic acid, Polyaminopropyl biguanide.

The Propylene glycol has also been removed.

:flower:

I read about this company short while ago and decided to order the cleanser to try, not arrived yet.

http://beegood.co.uk/products/honey-propolis-cream-cleanser

Oh and if you use DREAM14 you will get 20% off your first order.

I thought why not looks a lovely range based on honey very gentle.
My skin doesn`t like C and P but the honey products look interesting. Many years ago I used Perlier honey products which were always good too.

My skin doesn`t like C and P but the honey products look interesting. Many years ago I used Perlier honey products which were always good too.

M&S sell Perlier - I recently bought their Honey soap (currently residing in my airing cupboard as I love the smell it's leaving on my bedding!) during their 20% off weekend. They also do a range that smells of Parma Violets - I got that soap to rotate in my cupboard, though OH reckons it's too strong. As a parma violet sweet lover, suffering with sensitive teeth, it's curbing my craving :grin:

I so wish these limited editions weren't limited editions. I always seem to be too late to get my hands on them. Also it would be so nice to have a change of fragrance very now and again. I think that is why I like to swap between C&P and Elemis Pro Radiance cream Cleanser, I get bored when I use something all the time.

Its a sales technique to bring out limited editions. Gets people's interest up and then upping sales as they rush to get it before its gone.

In perfume they are called flankers, some are so popular they are kept on.

When they brought out the previous limited edition C & P a few months ago (I can't remember which it was) I found it stung my eyes when removing mascara, so I'll be sticking with the original.

It's the smell of Eucalyptus that always brings me back to C&P even when I've found fair alternatives like Elemis Pro Radiance. I haven't been tempted to try the limited edition flavours. Now if LE brought out a Eucalyptus shower gel I'd buy shed-loads, the Molton Brown one doesn't seem to be the same formula recently.

I so wish these limited editions weren't limited editions. I always seem to be too late to get my hands on them. Also it would be so nice to have a change of fragrance very now and again. I think that is why I like to swap between C&P and Elemis Pro Radiance cream Cleanser, I get bored when I use something all the time.

Had to stop using the Elemis Pro Radiance cleaner after my skin reacted badly to it. Stopped using C&P after I bought a couple of Elemis sets. All was well for a year until my skin flared up. My face looked like it had been burnt. Went to my doctors who told me to stop using skincare then try one product at a time to find the culprit. It was the cleanser. I've gone back to C&P and my skins been fine. Just wondering if the Elemis cleanser has changed ingredients.

Latest posts

Back