Liz Earle is back selling "Liz Earle"...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nikki

Registered Shopper
Has she made up with Avon then? Last I heard after she sold Liz Earle skincare to them they had a "parting of the waves" so to speak. Just seen her advertising LE on a trailer on Q. Hopefully spot on will return now & make my Dad happy! :nod:

We won't see her on Le Q again I don't think.

Unless they can squeeze her into 1 of the 25 days she's with Avon a year I guess. I expect any T callers may prove akward if the subject of Avon & animal testing policies crops up too whilst she's on air lol!

Caroline is lovely but she looks so like Liz, funny they look so similar, also they have very similar voices and presenting styles too. Anyone else noticed the resemblance?

Caroline is lovely but she looks so like Liz, funny they look so similar, also they have very similar voices and presenting styles too. Anyone else noticed the resemblance?

Yes they are very alike, even wearing similar colour clothing, perhaps Q thought we would not notice the difference!!

I don't mind the LE presenting team, but it can seem a bit Stepford Wives sometimes, with everything so perfect, and some of the presenter pairings can be a bit stiff and formal.

So now remember ladies you want to work as a Liz Earle representative, you must have the plastic surgery and be a clone of Liz.

Liz herself will be sipping drinks at her African retreat and enjoying herself, no doubt cursing the agreeing to the 25 days. Why didn't I say 10 day!!!!:wonder:

I much prefer watching Liz to any of the others. Jennifer the botanist is the one who drives me nuts, her voice and manner are sleep inducing.

Latest posts

Back