Liz Earle Foundation

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bluebell

Registered Shopper
I received a sample of the new foundation in the Beauty Insider this month
and have to say that normally I hate wearing foundation but my skin feels like I have
no foundation on, not sure if the sample is the right shade for me but it has a lovely matt texture and blends in really well.

Cant wait to get to a John Lewis store that stocks make up
or a LE store but they are all so far away from me

I'm with you on that Bluebell,ever since I was introduced to Laura Geller and Bare Minerals via QVC I had given up on liquid foundation.
The sample I received is the right colour and I was so impressed with it that I have ordered the full size.

Mine was Nude as well Jabba and although I thought nude would be the one for me when
I first saw the charts I thought it was a bit pale on me
but then I didnt have any powder or anything on top of it

I used my sample this morning - quite liked the colour and the texture - BUT my eyes have been running all day, even though I removed the pesky stuff after a couple of hours :devil:

Liz earle foundatiion

Really glad to read all the comments as I went mad and ordered the foundation, lipstick and mascara direct from LE. then worried because someone wrote saying it was too Avon! I am just sending bare minerals foundation back to Q because it really has a most peculiar metallic finish. using BB mineral foundation at the moment and that is fine, but I do think a liquid foundation can look nicer. good to know they send samples out so you can try it out first.

I have also ordered the 5 piece Hot Pick on advanced orders - just hoping it is as good as it looks. could do with lots of help.

The skin tint is lovely too, feels nice on the skin and smooth to apply.

thanks for that Miss Molly, might get that when my finances have recovered, be nice to wear on no make up days, to stop scaring myself and the dogs every time I pass a mirror!

My sympathies LoopyLoo.
These days, I buy products for what they don't do to me rather than what they promise to do for me. The list is a very short one.

The ingredients in this foundation can be found here:
http://uk.lizearle.com/face/signature-foundation.html?ingredients

Going by this ingredient list its the same as every other foundation out there, apart from a little vit E and Soya bean. But I am sure there must be other foundations out there which also have these.

I like to use a compact powder foundation, have been using the Dior one for quite a while now as it is really good. Had a look on the LE website and there is one in her new cosmetics collection. I'm wondering if it will be available on Qvc as I would like to try it out of curiosity,knowing there is the safety net of the 30 day mbg.
anyone tried this ?

Latest posts

Back