Liz Earle 'Fine Fragrance'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The reception on Radio Lux was better the later it got in the evening. I had my tranny under the bedclothes and listened. My mum used to come up and take it off me as it was so late. You did have to keep tuning as you went as it disappeared. They did their chart show in the evenings and before Radio 1 did it on a sunday.

There was enough material in a pair of loons to make three pair of normal trousers today.

Kylie eat your heart out we where the girls who wore the original hot pants.

Having read some more on her website about LE's new fragrance, I am seriously tempted, but I have emailed to ask for a sample first. I don't want to get lumbered with a 50ml bottle in case it's not right for me. (But it sounds as if it will be :happy:)

Just contacted LE - they will not get any samples of fragrance in until mid November, but if you buy the fragrance and do not like it you can return it, the rep said that this is their returns policy and applies to any LE product including the fragrance. Now I am sitting here on a quiet Saturday....twiddling my thumbs....surfing the net.....and maybe a bottle of the fragrance will just fall into my basket, as they do!

wot a a waste of a stamp!!! I recieved a card in an envelope from LE today on about the perfume, they could have at least perfumed the card. but no not a sample to be seen anywhere!

I won the 2ml sample bottle in the prize draw and I don't really like the fragrance - it isn't as nice as any of the fragrances in her existing products. Would rather have had a skin tonic-smelling fragrance :sad:

Just contacted LE - they will not get any samples of fragrance in until mid November, but if you buy the fragrance and do not like it you can return it, the rep said that this is their returns policy and applies to any LE product including the fragrance. Now I am sitting here on a quiet Saturday....twiddling my thumbs....surfing the net.....and maybe a bottle of the fragrance will just fall into my basket, as they do!

I would feel bad about sending it back, I would much rather have a small sample to try and then decide.

I would feel bad about sending it back, I would much rather have a small sample to try and then decide.

Yes I would as well, I felt bad enough asking! But the said fragrance dropped into my basket as they do and I feel happy with everyone's description and the description on the website - I find that when I do get those tiny phials I can't get a good impression. Anyway will let everyone know when I receive.

The reception on Radio Lux was better the later it got in the evening. I had my tranny under the bedclothes and listened. My mum used to come up and take it off me as it was so late. You did have to keep tuning as you went as it disappeared. They did their chart show in the evenings and before Radio 1 did it on a sunday.

There was enough material in a pair of loons to make three pair of normal trousers today.

Kylie eat your heart out we where the girls who wore the original hot pants.

I think we need to point out for the benefit of the i-pod generation, that a tranny is a transitor radio...!!

wot a a waste of a stamp!!! I recieved a card in an envelope from LE today on about the perfume, they could have at least perfumed the card. but no not a sample to be seen anywhere!

I was sitting at the kitchen table opening the post and I said to Paul (hubby of 31 years!) "ooooooo I've got a sample of LE's perfume".........not so ! I was really disappointed.:thinking2:

I think we need to point out for the benefit of the i-pod generation, that a tranny is a transitor radio...!!

yup oh tempora oh mores...yes we we were the first hotpants generation....anyone remember Horace Batchelor on Lux "Keynsham...thats K-E-Y-N-S-H-A-M..."

yup oh tempora oh mores...yes we we were the first hotpants generation....anyone remember Horace Batchelor on Lux "Keynsham...thats K-E-Y-N-S-H-A-M..."

* Puts hand up * Me, me, I remember!
I used to get into trouble if I tried to listen to Lux on my tinny tranny when I went to bed. The boy next door was called Edwin, had dirty knees and was always asking me to be his girlfriend, though I wasn't keen. He did however have two redeeming features. One was his ability to reproduce the sound of Eddie Calvert playing 'Cherry Pink and Apple Blossom White' on the trumpet, by just using his voice. The other was his idea that we could climb out onto the offshot roof beneath both our bedroom windows and listen to the top 20 on his radio. As the roof covered little-used outhouses, we were never discovered.

I never had an afghan coat as I couldn't stand the smell of them, but I well remember falling over when my loons all but tied themselves together at the ankles in a high wind. I also saved for weeks for a pair of pearlised leather, pink and purple, Mary Quant shoes with massive wedges which were much admired and worn until they fell apart.

I loved the smell of patchouli, still do, and Aqua Manda. For "best" I always had Guerlain's Shalimar, which is still my winter evening perfume.......*sighs *

:flower:Will Liz Earle's perfume be sold on QVC on Saturday 17/10/2009 ?

Does it has an item number yet ?

:flower::flower::flower:

Not sure when it will be aired. It's still saying sold out but here are the details.

Liz Earle - Botanical Essence EDP No. 1 50ml
£39.50 + £3.45

Even if it is on QVC you would still be better getting it from LE direct as the P&P is cheaper and you get a freebie with your order

Even if it is on QVC you would still be better getting it from LE direct as the P&P is cheaper and you get a freebie with your order

Safer to buy from QVC though as if you don't like it you can send back - can't do that with LE direct!

Safer to buy from QVC though as if you don't like it you can send back - can't do that with LE direct!

I'm sure someone on here said you could but it's probably best to check the terms and conditions on the LE website before ordering.

Yes you can I posted already about LE refund policy, they even send you a prepaid label so you can return it

Returns and Refund policy

Should you purchase any goods from Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare that you are not entirely satisfied with or that do not achieve the desired results, we will gladly exchange them or offer a full refund.

In this instance, please call our Customer Care line on 01983 813999 or email [email protected] and we can provide you with our Freepost returns address information to enable you to return the products to us at no charge to yourself.

I'm sure someone on here said you could but it's probably best to check the terms and conditions on the LE website before ordering.

You're right, Boris Bear ! Janm did. :happy::flower:

I wouldn't feel bad about returning it. I called them asked when the samples were available and I was told November, I then asked if we could return it if we don't like it and I was told yes. If samples are available to a selected few and she is aware of how eager we all are to try it, surely it would be common sense to send out sample strips ( in the card we received) and make the samples available sooner than the large size. It is an expensive outlay for people to try a perfume and then be stuck with - it is their policy to accept returns and if I am not 100% happy with it (although I am keeping everything crossed that I am) I will be returning it without doubt.

Latest posts

Back