Liz Earle 'Fine Fragrance'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

UK-based natural skincare brand Liz Earle will launch Botanical Essence No. 1, the line’s first fragrance, next month. Botanical Essence No. 1 is reportedly 98% natural, and was inspired by the line’s Instant Boost Skin Tonic.

Botanical Essence No. 1 was developed by perfumer Jean Charles Niel; the notes feature bergamot, mandarin, bitter orange, lemon, cardamom, rose absolute, lavender, geranium, coriander, nutmeg, cedar, vetiver, tonka bean and patchouli.

Liz Earle Botanical Essence No. 1 will be available in Eau de Parfum, £39.50

The new fragrance hits stores on October 12th.

Last edited:
thanks a lot for the link Jellybaby.:happy: I really hope it is launched on TSV day, i can't wait to try it:grin:

Last edited:
It sounds lovely if it smells like the skin tonic - I have a pal who works for LE so will try and find out more.....

...... sounds like it will be out for the TSV day - apparently it smells gorgeous!!!!:sun::sun::sun:

...... sounds like it will be out for the TSV day - apparently it smells gorgeous!!!!:sun::sun::sun:

Thanks, that's great........here's another question to ask your 'informer' please - will it actually be in the TSV? Well, we can always hope.........:wink2:

It sounds lovely if it smells like the skin tonic - I have a pal who works for LE so will try and find out more.....

Cant wait to try it jellybaby. i know it will smell divine if it smells like instant boost skin tonic............

Please find out more............:tongue2:

My 'fence' tells me it is out around 12th Oct (so I think they will at least mention it on TSV day) - but I think there was another thread about the contents of the TSV and it didnt mention the perfume....

Have you signed up to win a sample from the link I sent?

My 'fence' tells me it is out around 12th Oct (so I think they will at least mention it on TSV day) - but I think there was another thread about the contents of the TSV and it didnt mention the perfume....

Have you signed up to win a sample from the link I sent?

Have entered the competition for the sample you never know.........

oh goody the 12th not long then............

Botanical Essence No. 1 was developed by perfumer Jean Charles Niel; the notes feature bergamot, mandarin, bitter orange, lemon, cardamom, rose absolute, lavender, geranium, coriander, nutmeg, cedar, vetiver, tonka bean and patchouli.

Liz Earle Botanical Essence No. 1 will be available in Eau de Parfum, £39.50

The new fragrance hits stores on October 12th.
That is a beautiful blend of ingredients, definitely on my shopping list.:sun:

Absolutely can't wait!
It will go straight into my 'favourite ever smells' list if it really is like Instant Boost.
Yippee!
:sun:

Hope fragrance No2 will be a parfum version of the hip and thigh gel,i'll be all OVER that one!

This perfume sounds gorgeous. i always wear pure grace which i absolutely love, but i think i could be very tempted to switch if this perfume lives up to the hype. not long to wait now!!:D

my friend is not a big perfume wearer (they never smell right on her) but she said it even smelt good on her!

I'm sooooo looking forward to it!

Latest posts

Back