Liz Earle and QVC prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree with Itchy about AY on the 4 o clock show,she was very different,no screeching or interupting,and I think you are right about someone reading the posts on here. Hope she stays like this.

Blimey! Thanks for the reminder.

I might actually buy this TSV....the last one I bought for my own use was one with a bag (wish LE still did bags with her TSVs).
DD (14) is getting great results with C&P; I'm just glad she's stopped buying harsh face washes aimed at acne prone teen skins when she only has the odd chin spot; plus the C&P takes off her eye make up too...OMG I sound like a blummin Tcaller..somebody slap me! :happy:

Jude xx

Last edited:
[QUOTEThe only times it's worth buying LE from QVC are if it's a TSV, or you want to try something new (in case you don't like it)
][/QUOTE]

You can return to LE too-you just need to speak to one of her advisors and explain the problem. I know someone who did that with a couple of things, including the perfume.

[QUOTEThe only times it's worth buying LE from QVC are if it's a TSV, or you want to try something new (in case you don't like it)
]

You can return to LE too-you just need to speak to one of her advisors and explain the problem. I know someone who did that with a couple of things, including the perfume.[/QUOTE]

I returned the new shampoo as I felt it didn't work for me. I just sent them an email and they posted a prepaid return slip to me. They were very helpful and made the return very easy. They didn't refund the postage but as I'd ordered anther product at the same time I was happy not to ask for it. I think LE is one of the best websites for service I have found :happy:

Latest posts

Back