Live hours finishing at 1.00am

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

madmax

Registered Shopper
I might have missed a thread about this , but last night the live hours finished at 1.00am, with a repeat of the 12.00 hour being shown between 1.00 and 2.00.
So the same hour will also be repeated between 7.00 and 9.00 this morning.
So are Q cost cutting or did they just have enough items to merit a 2 hour show at midnight?

They started it the other week. They also did it a few years back for a while.

No idea about what happens in the mornings, don't watch. Have an idea someone said they should the TSV at 8 am???

Given that they've cut back on that hour, I think QVC need to be careful about what gets shown before the TSV. If it's something that's not likely to attract a big audience, I suspect that many people might not bother coming back for the TSV. I know many will but I'm just thinking of my own viewing habits. Also, showing the TSVs long in advance might lead to the same thing - there is no mystery and intrigue in waiting to find out on the night.

I've always been a night owl and used to enjoy having something to put in the background at that time but simply repeating the hour before isn't the same.

Given that they've cut back on that hour, I think QVC need to be careful about what gets shown before the TSV. If it's something that's not likely to attract a big audience, I suspect that many people might not bother coming back for the TSV. I know many will but I'm just thinking of my own viewing habits. Also, showing the TSVs long in advance might lead to the same thing - there is no mystery and intrigue in waiting to find out on the night.

I've always been a night owl and used to enjoy having something to put in the background at that time but simply repeating the hour before isn't the same.

Me too! I'm missing it a bit - sad though that sounds ;) I rarely if ever watched to buy etc but I enjoyed having it on in the early hours when I can't sleep. Now it's so boring (and the tsv hour is too rushed) with the endless repeating of the tsv - ESP as it's not only that hour, they do the tsv half hour twice extra too :(

I must be the odd one out here.

The few times I've bother to watch after 1am I thought it was a barely disguised re run of the previous hour so don't feel they have made a big change.

Latest posts

Back