Literal and Actual Gatineau

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Ciociaria

Guest Shopper
Just watching Andrew and AY and can't believe how often they both use the words 'actual' and 'literal'. I think they have set a QVC record. If I had a drink for each time they uttered these words, I'd actually be literally drunk.

*puts on AY hat*

I literally know what you literally actually mean. It literally actually drove me up the literal actual presteeeeejus wall. The literal actual tex-tyurrrs of the actual presteeeejus formmmlas are only for serious or literally advanced skincare users. They are literally not for plebs who literally buy their creams and ting from the literal actual evil high street. Remember QVC is literally the only the actual supplier of Gateeeno in the literal entire world apart from all the actual other places on the Internet actual area you can buy it from literally.

*takes off AY hat*

Also:

Proof that they just say whatever to shift products. AY is always banging on about not using soap and water and saying that there's no point using pressstteeeeejus moisturisers on your skin if you're slathering on the Imperial Leather. Well tonight she was saying it was ok if you wanted to use the old soap n water and just slot a Gateeennnooo cream in as one all over literal actual face product. *le sigh*.

I must go. For tomorrow is the day I coat myself in Lard and sit outside in the sun so I crisp up all toasty like.

Fin.

Last edited:
*puts on AY hat*

I literally know what you literally actually mean. It literally actually drove me up the literal actual presteeeeejus wall. The literal actual tex-tyurrrs of the actual presteeeejus formmmlas are only for serious or literally advanced skincare users. They are literally not for plebs who literally buy their creams and ting from the literal actual evil high street. Remember QVC is literally the only the actual supplier of Gateeeno in the literal entire world apart from all the actual other places on the Internet actual area you can buy it from literally.

*takes off AY hat*

Also:

Proof that they just say whatever to shift products. AY is always banging on about not using soap and water and saying that there's no point using pressstteeeeejus moisturisers on your skin if you're slathering on the Imperial Leather. Well tonight she was saying it was ok if you wanted to use the old soap n water and just slot a Gateeennnooo cream in as one all over literal actual face product. *le sigh*.

I must go. For tomorrow is the day I coat myself in Lard and sit outside in the sun so I crisp up all toasty like.

Fin.

Bwahaaaaaaaaaaaa! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Someone please email this post to Alison tout de suite!

I'd do it myself but I can't be arsed, plus I'm literally and actually busy stalking someone I fancy.Got to love the tinterweb, innit?

Laterz.................

Conversation with my husband (who never, ever watches QVC, and who I'd swear had no clue who Alison Young was) yesterday as I flicked on to the repeat of the midnight show:

Him: Haven't heard those dulcet tones for a while (I hardly ever watch these days).

Me: No, but it's a Gatineau TSV today so thought I'd see what they said about it.

Him: Hmm. Is she literally using it on her actual face?

Me: Errrrr...

haha! I put Laura Geller on a 7pm, the husband walked in and said 'oh god, Gobby's on...' hehe! Then he gave me that 'you're not really watching this are you' look and put on the football....:dull:

Tx

Latest posts

Back