Lisa Snowdon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Have just got the 5pm show on ( in the background!) Just cannot see the attraction of this range.They go on about the DIAMONDS---do they mean the dust?All pieces seem so overpriced for what they are.LS must be getting a huge slice from these prices & then we have the Gushing Sara.Why am I punishing myself by having this on? Answers on a postcard please--

Sara Griffiths looks incredibly bored each time Lisa Snowdon launches into one of her monologues!

Have just got the 5pm show on ( in the background!) Just cannot see the attraction of this range.They go on about the DIAMONDS---do they mean the dust?All pieces seem so overpriced for what they are.LS must be getting a huge slice from these prices & then we have the Gushing Sara.Why am I punishing myself by having this on? Answers on a postcard please--

Ha ha- I have it on in the background and thought same thing- I wonder why they aren't mentioning how many carots the diamonds are??!!!! Probably because as you say they are dust

Also so many of her 'designs' are copies. The 'love' ring was not designed by her, it's a copy of a Sydney Evans design. I checked the qvc website and her double ring necklace looks remarkably like my Tiffany one!!! Must be very taxing flicking through other jewellers designs and 'tweaking' them!!!

I don't hate myself enough to sit through this. I would stick hot needles in my eyes quicker than watch these 2 woman trying to talk over each other

I am a bit nonplussed by the double ring. Both said to go for your usual size; usual size for which finger? The middle finger, or the ring/index finger? However, you do it, one ring will be either too big or too small.

I am at a loss as to how these non-entities (Andrea McClean another one) get in a position to "design" their own collection ! and WHY ? an ex-weather girl and a long since ex of George Clooney. Words really DO fail me.

QVC do love their Z listers.

How long before Anthea Turner, Claire Sweeney, Vanessa Feltz, Sinitta and all that lot that jump from one reality show to another, get on the bandwagon - talk about handcart to hell !

They do copy I have a bracelet with a heart fastening that I`d had for over 12 months when it appeared as an Andrea McClean `design` i don`t believe for a minute they have very much to do at all with the `designing` ..if they had been asked to front a mop they would do it as long as the money is ok!!

I am at a loss as to how these non-entities (Andrea McClean another one) get in a position to "design" their own collection ! and WHY ? an ex-weather girl and a long since ex of George Clooney. Words really DO fail me.

How long before Anthea Turner, Claire Sweeney, Vanessa Feltz, Sinitta and all that lot that jump from one reality show to another, get on the bandwagon - talk about handcart to hell !

She is an Ex Weathergirl? And what was she doing with my husband?

Anthea Turner was named as a brand ambassador for Create and Craft, she was meant to be helping get Britain crafting and was never heard of again!

Anthea Turner was the ambassador of Flake bars! Her whole persona had its day (like Alison Young's shoulder pads) and her "celebrity" waned. She sported a look that was popular at the time, and spawned a 1,000 imitators (especially Shelley Nelson, from Tin Tin Out). Lulu still thinks the "Anthea look" is in vogue and tried to emulate her.

Ha ha- I have it on in the background and thought same thing- I wonder why they aren't mentioning how many carots the diamonds are??!!!! Probably because as you say they are dust

Also so many of her 'designs' are copies. The 'love' ring was not designed by her, it's a copy of a Sydney Evans design. I checked the qvc website and her double ring necklace looks remarkably like my Tiffany one!!! Must be very taxing flicking through other jewellers designs and 'tweaking' them!!!
They did mention the carats on one piece, a whole 0.045 carats!!!!

Sara Griffiths looks incredibly bored each time Lisa Snowdon launches into one of her monologues!

thats because sara only likes to talk about herself lol…
but i have ordered LS piece and its beautiful… ok so the diamonds are tiny, but they still sparkle… i love it. i ordered a ring with a star shape on it.. very sweet.

Shes on The Jump Ch4 9pm :mysmilie_59:

That's what I mean, there's a whole 'circuit' of pathetic has-beens who will appear on everything given the opportunity to boost their profile and bank balance; and sadly there is a section of the public who will watch anything too.

Latest posts

Back