Links of London Linked Necklace TSV 01/07/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's nice, but I bet it'll be blooming expensive.

apparently its going to be a hell of a lot cheaper than it is in the shops & i found this one at £250 http://www.linksoflondon.com/gb-en/online-shop/women/necklaces/21425-20-20-bi-metal-pendant

the bracelet is £45 pretty much so im expecting tsv to be under £200 but thinkin more £150

It will be cheaper as bracelet is only £45 due to it being silver with gold vermeil whereas the necklace which is £250 on LOL website has solid gold in it, QVC's necklace will be vermeil.

I am not impressed by this piece ( & I am not a large OTT bling jewellery wearer) it looks just so ordinary.Have the repeat hour on @ the moment & it is sold out.The way Charlie & guest keep going on about Links of London, I am familiar with the range but is it sooooo special?Obviously not a fan here! but for good measure in case we didn't know already ooooooahhhhh it's L.I.N.K.S O.F. L.O.N.D.O.N (swoons!!)

I am not impressed by this piece ( & I am not a large OTT bling jewellery wearer) it looks just so ordinary.Have the repeat hour on @ the moment & it is sold out.The way Charlie & guest keep going on about Links of London, I am familiar with the range but is it sooooo special?Obviously not a fan here! but for good measure in case we didn't know already ooooooahhhhh it's L.I.N.K.S O.F. L.O.N.D.O.N (swoons!!)
Personally I'm never taken in by any so-called iconic or sought after brands or anything that is the latest thing worn by every celebrity. Jewellery for me is either a design I'm just drawn to and maybe a personal connection to me. I think it looks like two interlinked wedding rings, so my husband is buying it for me for our wedding anniversary in August. We have both had a really tough year with major operations and could do with a treat to mark getting through it all. Now I have to find something for him, anyone got any ideas- my son said a medal would be appropriate !
Did anyone else decide to order it?

Have to agree, great emphasis is put on the brand at every opportunity - if we were just looking at the jewellery without knowing the brand, would it be as "attractive" I wonder. However I do quite like the concept of the TSV and will wait to see what the reviews are like - I expect we will see it again when the returns are back in the warehouse (cynical I know!)
Some of the pieces however, are a bit pricey though - for a "trend" driven friendship bracelet (£100) that may be out of fashion soon? Not sure.

Have to agree, great emphasis is put on the brand at every opportunity - if we were just looking at the jewellery without knowing the brand, would it be as "attractive" I wonder. However I do quite like the concept of the TSV and will wait to see what the reviews are like - I expect we will see it again when the returns are back in the warehouse (cynical I know!)
Some of the pieces however, are a bit pricey though - for a "trend" driven friendship bracelet (£100) that may be out of fashion soon? Not sure.

I will post my honest opinion on here when I receive it and if it doesn't impress me when I open the box it will go back. I won't have pieces in my jewellery box that I don't want to wear as that is just waste whatever the price.

I ordered. I like Links of London and have several pieces - none bought at full price, I might add! They do good reductions in their sales and you get Quidco if you order online. I've always worn silver but lately had my colours done and was advised to wear gold or mixed metals, so I thought this was a good palce to start!

I have lots of links of london pieces and I really love the brand.I promised myself if i was awake I'd order it.I like the fact,as its already been said,it looks like 2 interlocking wedding rings.But as another has said,if I'm not like wow when I open the box,it will go back....its very cheap for links of london but I wont keep it just for the sake of it.

I am a little worried it wont look like a links of london piece when it comes....links of london are heavy,substantial pieces...from some camera views it did look a little cheap

Need to try out how it sits on the skin too - might look a bit odd if one of the rings is always sticking out at an odd or uncomfortable angle. Couldn't see any hallmarks on it either...

Personally I'm never taken in by any so-called iconic or sought after brands or anything that is the latest thing worn by every celebrity. Jewellery for me is either a design I'm just drawn to and maybe a personal connection to me. I think it looks like two interlinked wedding rings, so my husband is buying it for me for our wedding anniversary in August. We have both had a really tough year with major operations and could do with a treat to mark getting through it all. Now I have to find something for him, anyone got any ideas- my son said a medal would be appropriate !
Did anyone else decide to order it?

I am going for this as I too thought it looked like 2 interlinked wedding rings and like you, my husband is also buying me it for our wedding anniversary although I will have to wait longer than you to wear mine as ours is in October

Perhaps we can compare opinions on here when they arrive, I hope I like it when it turns up and it is reasonable quality given the TSV price.

I have it on waitlist, which I'm pleased about. ... in case it's not good enough quality.
I have the sweetie necklace which I love...hopefully this will be ok!!

Latest posts

Back