Links of London Bracelet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reflexgirl

Registered Shopper
Yesterday on the qvc home page there was an advert for links of london that is coming up today and showed a pretty little sweetie type bracelet with what looked like 3 amethyst hearts on one side and one on the other. Of course when I did a search it did not come up, but i am certain I saw one of the prestenters wearing it. Anybody else see it and did you find it? Also, last night on the launch of the entice jewellery, Charlie was saying to watch out for the links of london hour as there was going to be a OTO. Any ideas - hope its the bracelet I saw.

It was showing up yesterday but only if you followed the link from the front page to a blog about the new jewellery. There was nothing to indicate price. But I saw it yesterday in store and it was something like £170.

Charlie said there was a 10pm show. He was wearing a bracelet for men which was going to be a one time only

Just looked it up on the Links website the women's sweetie one and it is £175 wonder what the qvc price will be

Its a stretchy sweetie style bracelet. Some of the Links sweetie bracelets come in different sizes S.M.L but I`ve no idea if this one does or not. I think if you buy a sweetie bracelet from the Links website if it begins to stretch too much after time then you can send it back to have it restrung on new elastic free of charge, you just pay postage. I`ve no idea if the same will apply if you buy it from Q ? I think £175 is too much TBH, you can find almost identical ones much cheaper and on some good websites they give you the gram weight of silver so you know if its a heavy one.

Customer services have just told me it will be £159 + £4.95 P&P. Doesn't seem like a massive saving to me so maybe thats the normal QVC price not the OTO ... she did say though that when it goes to air she said it will be on 3 easy-pays.

Its a stretchy sweetie style bracelet. Some of the Links sweetie bracelets come in different sizes S.M.L but I`ve no idea if this one does or not. I think if you buy a sweetie bracelet from the Links website if it begins to stretch too much after time then you can send it back to have it restrung on new elastic free of charge, you just pay postage. I`ve no idea if the same will apply if you buy it from Q ? I think £175 is too much TBH, you can find almost identical ones much cheaper and on some good websites they give you the gram weight of silver so you know if its a heavy one.

It costs £10 to have it restrung plus postage and they recommend it is done annually!

It costs £10 to have it restrung plus postage and they recommend it is done annually!

My apologies I thought it was free. I know my daughter in law took hers back to the shop she`d bought it from and they did it for her but she could have sent it back to Links if shed wanted to.

i was shopping in manchester city centre yesterday and went in a jewelers that were stocking links of london and the med sweetie bracelet was £125.00 i have one that i got of links of london on line and the oylmpic games braclet with stones and i got them from peter jackson that was £175.00 so the sweetie in the jewelers will be cheaper than qvc

Didn't see the Links show but ( going off on a tangent here) I have dipped in & out of a couple of shows today---Moonstone & just now Aurora (& thanks goodness I am not ordering as I can't get delivery before I take off), but saw so many pieces that I really liked.It reminded me of the old Q days when I wasn't bored out of my mind seeing the same old stuff.Also some lovely high end price pieces but well out of my price range, but nice to see!

I am very tempted by a moonstone ring. I don't have any moonstone. There was one that's a round stone surrounded by blue topaz and other stones. Very icy. Lovely.

Have never bought anything from this range before - do you have an issue with the quality PPC? Also, just looking at the details it does look small - its says the circumferance is 5.9".
No I have an issue with the price. No matter how many time AK bangs on about silver being a 'precious metal' :rolleyes: it's still a relatively cheap metal and today's going rate is just under £20 per ounce. 1 ounce is approx 28.3 grams so I would love to know how heavy this bracelet is and how they can possibly justify the price of £159????

Latest posts

Back