Links of London Bracelet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'd love a Links of London bracelet. I do like the sweetie bracelet. As I've said before I regret not buying QVC's sweetie bracelet that they had as a TSV a few years ago. Only £20 + . Those days are long gone.

My friend has the plain sweetie bracelet and its fab. It's quite weighty and very good quality IMO. I've no idea how much it was but I'm guessing over £100. I love it but haven't been tempted to by one as I wear silver bead bracelets. Similar but not the same. I now have two silver ones, a silver one with two gold and one rose good bead, two gold ones and one rose good one and I wear a combination of them most days.

I know silver isn't everyone's choice but it is my white metal of choice. I love it and quality silver isn't cheap any more. My recent purchase silver bead bracelet is made of quite small beads and that was £58. The sweetie bracelet is much more substantial and heavier.

The jewellery is quite a nice range, but £590 for a silver necklace? Not in this lifetime. If I was going to spend that on a piece of jewellery, it would be a nice clogau ring for me.

Latest posts

Back