lindy bowman boxes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is anyone going for the TSV? I got some of his boxes last year and they are gorgeous- I say are because I've still got most of them- couldn't bear to give then to anyone! LOL

I would agree with the bit about the odd sizes though- lots of small boxes in the TSV I think. Kids toys are not often that small.

he is on qvc video footage with the exclusive boxes. he looks a bit like john voit(an older verion)

I've never seen him before either. I think he looks really scary...

Jon Voigt could sue!

How did he ever pass an audition to appear on QVC? I was watching the launch last night and couldn't believe what I was seeing, he looked like he needed a good hair cut and did anyone else notice the bracelet/ bangle he was wearing!! Oh my it was well over the top. Not only that her actually had very little to say about the boxes, no mention of any sizes ect. I for one will giving this a miss.

Something else thats too expensive, though on the high street gift boxes bought individually are expensive and as they are funny sizes, you could be left with a lot that haven't got the right sized pressie to go inside.

I've never seen him before either. I think he looks really scary...

Jon Voigt could sue!

I know. I mean I don't wish to be cruel, as I'm sure he's a lovely man...but I couldn't work out if he'd had "work done" or perhaps had a few facial burns.

Nice boxes, but I couldn't justify spending over £20 on packaging. There are plenty of ways to wrap gifts creatively or attractively without spending that really.

Those of you from the CT forum know how much I love Lindy's boxes. I bought 2 sets last year and the only problem I had with them was giving them away. They are simply gorgeous and excellent quality. I used to spend a fortune on boxes and wrapping from local high st shops but never again, they just don't compare! People have already said to me they look forward to my presents because of the wrapping. A nice box does make an inexpensive present look really special. I do have the flocked boxes aswell. My friend bought them for my birthday and I am using them for my craft storage :D

I've bought Lindy Bowman boxes before - they are great quality - i won't be buying this TSV though as most of the box sizes are too small......

Lindy Bowman always reminds me of Gary Oldman's Dracula

Attachments

• Dracula6[1].jpg
    Dracula6[1].jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 163
I've bought Lindy Bowman boxes before - they are great quality - i won't be buying this TSV though as most of the box sizes are too small......

Lindy Bowman always reminds me of Gary Oldman's Dracula

I've been saying that all day! even the kabuki esque hair!

Do they come flat, does anyone know?

He made me laugh this morning when I flicked through, on being asked how he came to be involved in the packaging business, he said, "Well, I always wanted to work in paper..."

I must have had an injection of common sense unbeknown to me.

I was in M+S on Saturday doing my weekly food shop and bought 3 X 6 metre rolls of wrapping paper on a 3 for 2 offer,which worked out at a mere fiver in total, and I get points on my M+S card!

Compare that to £25.41p which is the TSV price inclusive of p+p, bearing in mind that there is a very real credit crunch on at the mo.

I must have had an injection of common sense unbeknown to me.

I was in M+S on Saturday doing my weekly food shop and bought 3 X 6 metre rolls of wrapping paper on a 3 for 2 offer,which worked out at a mere fiver in total, and I get points on my M+S card!

Compare that to £25.41p which is the TSV price inclusive of p+p, bearing in mind that there is a very real credit crunch on at the mo.

That's what I thought too, Jabba. I do think they look nice but I just can't justify that kind of money on 'wrapping' at the moment.

If you mean the boxes in the TSV, they come packed/stacked inside the largest box (with the poinsettia on it.)

I nearly bought it, but I've already got most of my presents and wrapping paper so resisted temptation.

I do think these look really lovely and they would make a present look more prestigious (sorry) but I'm not sure about the sizes so I will give them a miss.

BTW I do agree that he is quite an odd looking man.

He made me laugh this morning when I flicked through, on being asked how he came to be involved in the packaging business, he said, "Well, I always wanted to work in paper..."

Mine came flat packed and were a pain in the ass, as you had no idea what size they were until you assembled them...lovely boxes, but I wouldn't have them again.

ahh. i really wanted to buy the boxes specially those large floral ones but i dont have the money. i actually like lindy bowman he seems like a nice man passionate about his lovely boxes and all.
even his lack of taste in jewellery was quite becoming.
maybe next summer for my mums birthday i will get those gorgeous looking floral boxes.
go lindy! go!

Latest posts

Back