lindy bowman boxes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have always had my postage refunded for faulty items.
My advice is just to be pleasant , don't have a rant at the CS staff as it's not their fault personally and I have always found them to be really helpful.
I totally agree . I once bought a small hand held slicer which took the top of my finger off . I rang CS and told them I'd had to go to the Dr to stop the bleeding etc . ( True!)Although it was past the 30 days they were very concerned and paid my returned postage and refunded me . OK it was only £10 but I also bought the Archos tsv which gave up on my about 10 months afterwards . They replaced it . This one didn't do any better so they refunded me the full price . I think that is excellent CS and one of the reasons I shop with them when I know I can buy stuff at a cheaper price elsewhere .

I have always had my postage refunded for faulty items. I tend to write it in large writing on the return letter that comes out with the postage return label.Occasionally they haven't automatically refunded it but they have after I've phoned CS.
My advice is just to be pleasant , don't have a rant at the CS staff as it's not their fault personally and I have always found them to be really helpful.

Thanks for the tip Sued. I am currently awaiting a refund for a faulty NN set (which QVC wrote to me about offering a refund) so I will make sure I also get a P&P refund if they dont do it automatically.

When I returned a Centigrade coat (that arrived in a huge box) I rang CS and they said that because it would be expensive to post it back that they'd send a courier to collect it - free of charge. It was collected the next afternoon.

And I've always found CS to be extremely helpful..........so far anyway.:1:

Hi,
I sent for 757717, Lindy bowman set of 12 Sequin Gift boxes, which I found on the website with no description or picture. I must have been feeling a bit reckless that day, as I bought them sight unseen with no details to go on at £15 + 3.95P&P. I know the quality of Lindy Bowman's boxes, so I took a chance and I am so glad I did.

The boxes came today and they are the new 2008 version of the sequin bauble boxes I bought last year - new, beautiful designs. My fave is the deep blue heart shaped box with embroidered polar bears on it. If you like the original set, you will love these IMHO

I received the floral nesting box set and the TSV also and they are all lovely. I am getting so excited and it is only the middle of November - heaven knows what i will be like by the time my family arrive on December 23rd!

:60::60::60:

Hi Plint, is there "anyway" that you could show us a picture of this set as I have the other set put by on cheque hold from the show and I would love to be able to choose between the two sets available before I pay, as I can't afford to spend nearly £20 on them on the offchance without knowing what they look like. Thank you sooo much. Boo to QVC for yet more "image not available" items.

Sorry

Hi Plint, is there "anyway" that you could show us a picture of this set as I have the other set put by on cheque hold from the show and I would love to be able to choose between the two sets available before I pay, as I can't afford to spend nearly £20 on them on the offchance without knowing what they look like. Thank you sooo much. Boo to QVC for yet more "image not available" items.

Hi,
I am afraid I don't know how to put picures on to this site, but if someone could give me step by step instructions, I would give it a go. I have a digital camera and can save pictures to my computer, but I don't know what to do after that. Otherwise, I could give you a detailed list of each box - colours, shape etc. They really are the same quality as the other set.

:18::18::18:

I agree about the "Image not available" message - it is really annoying. Why on earth can't they do a photo and a desciption before putting items on to the website. Sometimes, there is no picture for months - it is as if they have just forgotten about it and that is very poor business practice. It has put me off buying things in the past.

:mad::mad::mad:

Hi,
I am afraid I don't know how to put picures on to this site, but if someone could give me step by step instructions, I would give it a go. I have a digital camera and can save pictures to my computer, but I don't know what to do after that.

Go Advanced, scroll down to Manage Attachments, and then Upload File From Your Computer allows you to Browse and add up to five piccies, then press Upload and they will be added to your post. It takes a few minutes depending on how many piccies you have uploaded. You can then preview your post before submitting it. There might be another way as well, but I was shown this way by other forum members. Hope it helps.

Just wanted to say that although I have spoken to the odd CS idiot, I ahve never had any probs getting refunds inc p and p on items where there was a problem. Mostly they have been efficient and helpful.

edit: I got my boxes yesterday, the tsv and its lovely

Here goes

Hi,
Photo as requested:

Attachments

• Elemis ebay 001.jpg
    Elemis ebay 001.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 165
love those boxes. wish i had more spends. i have to say would i want to give these boxes away. rather like my craft stuff that i end up keeping as it is too nice to use up.

Latest posts

Back