lindy bowman boxes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I went for these at the last minute..umm'd and arr'd all day :33:..but every year I buy my grand children a special Christmas orniment/token (used to get the Christopher Radko ones, now gone down market as the children numbers increase) which I put in a special box and write a small gift tag as to what each one of them has done for that year, they will get them when they are older..or I drop off me perch :54:, whichever comes first! I have spent ages loking for a special Christmas box each year and spent lots of ££ on them...so this will see me out for years (I hope)

daydreamer

Mine came flat packed and were a pain in the ass, as you had no idea what size they were until you assembled them...lovely boxes, but I wouldn't have them again.

The Gift wrap that I bought last tear all had sizes on the cellophane bags

Hi there
Didnt buy the tsv,thought the boxes were nice though,very pretty.I went for the small sequinned boxes,12 altogether,they are lovely for giving little gifts of jewellery or chocs(or dare I say it teachers presents!) Got some for my mum too,bet they'll look lovely under the tree.Cant remember the item number but they are well worth a look :1:

Great boxes

Hi there
Didnt buy the tsv,thought the boxes were nice though,very pretty.I went for the small sequinned boxes,12 altogether,they are lovely for giving little gifts of jewellery or chocs(or dare I say it teachers presents!) Got some for my mum too,bet they'll look lovely under the tree.Cant remember the item number but they are well worth a look :1:

Hi,
I bought these last year and filled each one with each member of my family's fave sweets and gave them as Christmas Eve presents to hang on the tree until Christmas Eve when they could take them down and have a treat. They were very well received and each family is continuing the tradition this year.

The boxes are so well made and very pretty.

:1::1::1:

if you liked them you might like these

Lindy Bowman Set of 5 Glitter Boxes With Embossed Ribbon & Bow
Item Number: 757691
QVC Price £24.25
One Time Only Price £19.94
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Add colour and sparkle to your gift giving with this set of five glitter boxes by Lindy Bowman. They feature five different sizes and come in red (two), green (two) and gold (one), each with an embossed ribbon and bow design that's covered in glitter. The smallest box measures about 13cm x 13cm (5.1" x 5.1") and the largest box measures about 38cm x 38cm (14.9" x 14.9"). These boxes lie flat and will effortlessly pop up when the sides are folded inward making storage a cinch after the Christmas period.

if you liked them you might like these

Lindy Bowman Set of 5 Glitter Boxes With Embossed Ribbon & Bow
Item Number: 757691
QVC Price £24.25
One Time Only Price £19.94
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Add colour and sparkle to your gift giving with this set of five glitter boxes by Lindy Bowman. They feature five different sizes and come in red (two), green (two) and gold (one), each with an embossed ribbon and bow design that's covered in glitter. The smallest box measures about 13cm x 13cm (5.1" x 5.1") and the largest box measures about 38cm x 38cm (14.9" x 14.9"). These boxes lie flat and will effortlessly pop up when the sides are folded inward making storage a cinch after the Christmas period.

I liked those SCW

My set of tsv boxes arrived last night..they are all beautiful, am really pleased with them, excellent value :1:

daydreamer

2008 Sequin boxes

Hi,
I sent for 757717, Lindy bowman set of 12 Sequin Gift boxes, which I found on the website with no description or picture. I must have been feeling a bit reckless that day, as I bought them sight unseen with no details to go on at £15 + 3.95P&P. I know the quality of Lindy Bowman's boxes, so I took a chance and I am so glad I did.

The boxes came today and they are the new 2008 version of the sequin bauble boxes I bought last year - new, beautiful designs. My fave is the deep blue heart shaped box with embroidered polar bears on it. If you like the original set, you will love these IMHO

I received the floral nesting box set and the TSV also and they are all lovely. I am getting so excited and it is only the middle of November - heaven knows what i will be like by the time my family arrive on December 23rd!

:60::60::60:

Hi,
I sent for 757717, Lindy bowman set of 12 Sequin Gift boxes, which I found on the website with no description or picture. I must have been feeling a bit reckless that day, as I bought them sight unseen with no details to go on at £15 + 3.95P&P. I know the quality of Lindy Bowman's boxes, so I took a chance and I am so glad I did.

The boxes came today and they are the new 2008 version of the sequin bauble boxes I bought last year - new, beautiful designs. My fave is the deep blue heart shaped box with embroidered polar bears on it. If you like the original set, you will love these IMHO

I received the floral nesting box set and the TSV also and they are all lovely. I am getting so excited and it is only the middle of November - heaven knows what i will be like by the time my family arrive on December 23rd!

:60::60::60:

How big are they please?

How big are they please?

Hi,
They are about the same size as the original set, which are described on the QVCUK website as follows:

These beautiful Christmas-themed gift boxes make presents extra special! The 12 boxes each feature an individual design with beads and sequins. They have hinged lids and measure from 9.5cm-10.8cm (3.75"-4.25") in height.

You can put little gifts in them and hang them on the tree(but I had to use a bit of sellotape to make sure they didn't come open at the wrong time).

Hope this helps!

:1::1::1:

thankyou plint! think I will order these,am so glad I got the other set and my mum was really made up with hers too.They are lovely for small gifts like you said.Thanks for your advice x I too,am excited,love Christmas!:1:

I went to a craft fair today and someone was selling the Lindy Bowman boxes! She had the large one with the poinsettia on it for £3.00, which for its size is a good price! Think the smallest one for £2.50.

Just recieved my lindy bowman tsv boxes,well what can i say,i am absolutly disgusted with them,they arrived dirty,scratched and dented,i was so annoyed as i was really looking forward to them arriving,i rang qvc who said that they will pick them up,i said i wanted this looked into as it should not of happened,she said she will make a note of it,i personally think that qvc dont give a toss as they give you your money back in full,would NEVER purchase lindy boxes again,such a shame as i thought he was one of the nicest guests qvc has

Postage Refund

Just recieved my lindy bowman tsv boxes,well what can i say,i am absolutly disgusted with them,they arrived dirty,scratched and dented,i was so annoyed as i was really looking forward to them arriving,i rang qvc who said that they will pick them up,i said i wanted this looked into as it should not of happened,she said she will make a note of it,i personally think that qvc dont give a toss as they give you your money back in full,would NEVER purchase lindy boxes again,such a shame as i thought he was one of the nicest guests qvc has

I bought a Models Prefer set of eyeshadows when I first shopped at QVC which arrived broken and spilled out all over my carpet. I posted it back for a refund with a grumble on the return slip but now I wish I had phoned and tried to get a refund on my postage and better still sent them a bill for cleaning the mess off my carpet. If they send substandard goods, they should refund the postage. Has anyone ever managed this?

Bet:12:

I have always had my postage refunded for faulty items. I tend to write it in large writing on the return letter that comes out with the postage return label.Occasionally they haven't automatically refunded it but they have after I've phoned CS.
My advice is just to be pleasant , don't have a rant at the CS staff as it's not their fault personally and I have always found them to be really helpful.

Latest posts

Back