Lindt Chocs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alanrob

Registered Shopper
At least Dirk Turpin wore a mask, how QVC can justify charging over £16 for a pound of Chocolates is beyond me.

You can buy Lindt chocolates in almost any supermarket and they even stock them in my local Homebargains store and of course they are a fraction of the price QVC are charging. Yet another rip off.

I love Lindt and I love Thorntons - not sure which is my favourite. I got myself two Thorntons advent calendars this week (well, you've got to have one at work and one at home haven't you
lol-1.gif
).

Today I've eaten a Thorntons chocolate bar, and it's very similar to the Lindt one.

I love chocolate
3xp_best-smiliescom_food289.gif

When I see them they are quite expensive for a box and they only sell the plain red box chocolates round here, so its good to have another flavour.

I've never seen the variety they've had on in the QVC shows. I've had to sit on my hands to stop myself ordering the bars in different flavours - the only ones I can get locally are the plain, milk, extra milky ones and one with a filling. I've managed to resist so far.

I got a bar on lindt from the poundshop the other day dark with orange though am not a lover of dark chocolate i dont eat as much lol

You can buy Lindt chocolates in almost any supermarket and they even stock them in my local Homebargains store and of course they are a fraction of the price QVC are charging. Yet another rip off.

actually around where i am Bettyboo they are very expensive and it would be cheaper for my to buy them from QVC than to go up to my local town and buy them

actually around where i am Bettyboo they are very expensive and it would be cheaper for my to buy them from QVC than to go up to my local town and buy them
I take your point about your area but honestly would you want to spend thirty or forty pounds on chocolate. Although I am a chocolate lover I ration myself and that amount would be just too tempting.

I take your point about your area but honestly would you want to spend thirty or forty pounds on chocolate. Although I am a chocolate lover I ration myself and that amount would be just too tempting.

well Betty as i dont eat much chocolate i`d rather buy a box of thortons for half price like they have at the moment and eat one or two and spread them out but if i did order a set on QVC i still know i would only eat one or two at a time no matter how much they cost,

and as i dont eat much chocolate it might as well be nice chocolate which is more tasty than the cheap stuff dont you think??

In Home Bargains etc the choc bars are £1 each the small red boxes they showed are £2:39 each on my working out that left the box of chocs in the set costing you £32 then £5:45 P+P hang your head in shame QVC.

Hubby and I sat and ate a bar of Lindt this afternoon which my sister had sent to us for Christmas (we got the munchies as it is raining). It was dark chocolate with chilli and wonderful and left a nice bit of chilli zing aftertaste.

I sent a text requesting more immediately :)

I watched the Lindt hour with interest as I'm sending chocs to my sister in the States for her christmas and having watched what they had to offer I wasn't really impressed but realise they will be favourites with others just not me, I had a look round the Thornton's website and was impressed by the choice I can have in making up the box to "hopefully" what will be my sisters' taste, though I know she will just be thrilled to bits with anything I send over.

Latest posts

Back