lindt chocs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

thats wierd as in my woolworths they are £2.50 each for the lindt bars and somerfield they are £3

Wow
mysmilie_545.gif
I was in Somerfield today and nearly bought one but as I know they're £1 in Woolies there was no way I was paying £1.90, but £3, that's ridiculous
mysmilie_545.gif
Now I can understand a bit why they sold out if people have to pay that much.

I fancied the advent calendars but looked up on the Lindt website and they're a recommended price of £4.99 but on QVC it worked out around £7 each.

Maybe I should stock up tomorrow in case the price suddenly goes up
wink.gif
but they've been that price every time I've gone in - it's not like they're on special offer, that's the normal price.

My mouth is watering watching all that chocolate - Lindt is my favourite.

I can't believe the price for the 11 bars of chocolate - £16.66 + £5.95 p&p, so £2.05 a bar - people must be mad paying that - the most expensive I've seen is £1.90 a bar in Somerfield. You can get them in Woolworths for £1 a bar - I'm going to go and buy some tomorrow - no wait and half the price. Maybe it's because of the variety of flavours, but some of them don't appeal anyway.

That is so expensive!!!

In Asda the dearest bar is £1.59.

My mum has ordered a few sets as christmas pressies, as she is house bound, so she doesn't care what they cost at least she knows what she is getting so doesn't have to rely on family to hunt around for bargains.

Wow
mysmilie_545.gif
I was in Somerfield today and nearly bought one but as I know they're £1 in Woolies there was no way I was paying £1.90, but £3, that's ridiculous
mysmilie_545.gif
Now I can understand a bit why they sold out if people have to pay that much.

I fancied the advent calendars but looked up on the Lindt website and they're a recommended price of £4.99 but on QVC it worked out around £7 each.

Maybe I should stock up tomorrow in case the price suddenly goes up
wink.gif
but they've been that price every time I've gone in - it's not like they're on special offer, that's the normal price.

yeah if they are that price here then the QVC sets were good value but if you can get them cheaper then i would

The dessert selection comes to 40 pounds total with each box being 9.99 on their website ,but qvc is 28.99

The dessert selection comes to 40 pounds total with each box being 9.99 on their website ,but qvc is 28.99

That would be a great deal if they were all £9.99. Surely the 400g can't be the same price as the 200g ones are - they don't give a price for both sizes.

That would be a great deal if they were all £9.99. Surely the 400g can't be the same price as the 200g ones are - they don't give a price for both sizes.

Just found them on another site and it looks like they're selling the 200g ones for £9.99 so goodness knows how much the 400g ones are - makes it even more of a bargain.

I must resist!

Is it my imagination or was Catherine Huntley 'flagging' towards the end of that show? She'd apparently missed lunch, because she knew she was presenting the Lindt show, and seemed very keen (and I don't blame her) to sample them all, but she seemed less enthusiastic towards the end..........and looked a tad queasy. :33:

And I don't know how, but I managed to resist ordering any.

Is it my imagination or was Catherine Huntley 'flagging' towards the end of that show? She'd apparently missed lunch, because she knew she was presenting the Lindt show, and seemed very keen (and I don't blame her) to sample them all, but she seemed less enthusiastic towards the end..........and looked a tad queasy. :33:

And I don't know how, but I managed to resist ordering any.

I think even I - who can get through chocolates at some rate - would have felt off if I'd eaten as many one after the other as she did - she just kept going. I think in the first ten minutes she'd had four or five (I know they were cut in half, but even so, I'd have struggled to eat them that quickly) - particularly with them being quite rich. That's why I prefer chocolates like that to things like Roses and Quality Street - I can eat three or four of the more expensive ones and stop, but with the other type I could eat half a box in one go
icon_redface.gif

Mmm those chocs looked delicious but Catherine and her ummming and orgasmic noises was so annoying :56:

Latest posts

Back