Lily O'Brien anyone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

FFS Chuntley presenting. Give me strength.

Just posted this on the Mmmmm thread

Last Lily choc show before Christmas I know I keep saying .......
Be quick we will finish this show ... - Set has 5 star reviews - So busy... - Going down all the time - I'm not really a ..... eater but those...... - Get in straight away - Last show before Christmas - Such a good buy ....... (What £45 for chocolates)

Same old .. same old ..

Mmmmm

:dull:

I know this is quite an old thread but was wading my way through and wanted to add my two penneth. I bought Lily O'Brien chocolates because DG was saying how great they were and the chocolate inventer (lily's mum) was making such a big deal about DG not being allowed to work for her as she would eat everything in sight blah blah.... They are too sweet...if that can be said about chocolate, sickly sweet to be honest and then to have an even sweeter centre...yuk!
I love chocolate but have to say that when I eat a piece, if I regret the weight I may be putting on as a result I know they are not good IMO and this is how I felt about these. Unfortunately I had to finish them because no one else in the house would (and I have two other chocolate addicts), and they weren't cheap, I even gave some away. Suffice to say I won't be buying them again.

Latest posts

Back