Lessons in Beauty TSV 5/8/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aren't there TSVs from Laura Geller and Mally In August as well. That seems like lots of Beauty TSVs in one month to me - especially after we've just had Beauty Month.

I wonder what it's going to be?

The other Beauty Shows that day seem to be What's Hot and Beauty Makeovers so Make up? Nails?

Aren't there TSVs from Laura Geller and Mally In August as well. That seems like lots of Beauty TSVs in one month to me - especially after we've just had Beauty Month.

I wonder what it's going to be?

The other Beauty Shows that day seem to be What's Hot and Beauty Makeovers so Make up? Nails?

Nails inc tsv this fri and laura geller tsv 13th august

this is beauty month july we are still in it! dont wish it away please! (even though my credit card would like you to)

Nails inc tsv this fri and laura geller tsv 13th august

this is beauty month july we are still in it! dont wish it away please! (even though my credit card would like you to)

Ooh I know - I love it too! Hubby is staggered at my unparalleled ability to watch hours and hours of beauty shows on QVC.

I phrased it badly. I meant that I might have already spent an embarrassing amount of money on beauty products in Beauty Month now and by August i might be broke!

And that it seems strange to have so many beauty TSVs in teh 4 weeks after beauty month ended.

I hope that makes more sense cherub. Not wishing it away I promise! :D

Someone else said on another thread.

Freeze24
That would be my first thought too. They had TSVs on unnamed beauty shows.
Or tweezers perhaps Sharvata(sp)kit of some kind. She has never had a stand alone show either.

Someone else said on another thread.
Freeze24
That would be my first thought too. They had TSVs on unnamed beauty shows.

Please no - does anyone on here actually use that stuff? It gets the most appalling reviews right across the range!

Or tweezers perhaps Sharvata(sp)kit of some kind. She has never had a stand alone show either.

Wouldn't tweezers be more suited as a Beauty Tools & Accessories TSV, there's one of those two days before on Monday 3rd August?

The Beauty Tools is usually unnamed brand with LED light.

Shavata does the full kit with brow powders, stencils etc so more suited to beauty lessons how to get the perfect brow.

Of course it might be nothing to do with her at all.

The old Freeze stuff sells out every damn time it is on. You think they would know by now by the returns.

Thanks for the info Sazza :clapping:

WOW a new brand on QVC launching with a TSV

I can see me breaking my no spending on QVC resolution even though I dont need anymore makeup

Thanks for the info Sazza :clapping:

WOW a new brand on QVC launching with a TSV

I can see me breaking my no spending on QVC resolution even though I dont need anymore makeup

Excuse me. Am I hearing this. Bluebell its a new brand, you don't even kow what its like and you are wanting it. The full force of the f.a.r.ts will come down on you for this.

It will be interesting to see how they sell this. I wonder why we should buy this rather than other mineral make-up (e.g. BE).

I really don't want this.

Hi:wave2:,

I have no interest in buying more make-up. I hardly ever bother to put it on and have loads of Laura Geller and Smashbox if I feel the need.
The only blip on my no buy radar is Honora. I know I will be on holiday, but I have a cunning plan. I can 'phone QVC at midnight on the TSV day and ask one of those lovely CS reps in Liverpool to describe the TSV to me and if I fancy it, then I could buy it......I have the overseas 'phone number for QVC in my holiday document wallet already.....

I won't be able to see Ralph however and that is a bit of a blow. Perhaps I will Sky+ his shows and watch them when I come back!

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

FART alert!:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

Latest posts

Back