Leighton Denny TSV 6/8/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shut up Chloe !

Well I bought 'mine' ! And I have rubbish nails but I love Leighton. There's something very engaging about him . But Chloe spoilt it for me. Can you imagine living with her shouting at you all the time?
Hope she isn't on with him later tonight . :down:

I surprised myself and did buy it! I really like several of the colours and the accessories.

I caved and ordered, even though I said I wouldn't, but it's being sent Hermes so I don't have the Royal Mail farse to look forward to.

Could someone please convince me that I don't need the manicure case?

I caved and ordered, even though I said I wouldn't, but it's being sent Hermes so I don't have the Royal Mail farse to look forward to.

Sorry Chrissi I cannot save you, that manicure case looks good to me! I am quite tempted myself. Have given the TSV a miss, as I have so many varnishes I could probably open my own shop.

Sorry Chrissi I cannot save you, that manicure case looks good to me! I am quite tempted myself. Have given the TSV a miss, as I have so many varnishes I could probably open my own shop.

I already have the original OPI case though, but I do have over 250 bottles to find homes for and that case would look lovely in my room. Lol! Worst thing? Even though I am a nail tech the 250+ bottles is my personal stash. I should really be ashamed, but I'm not!

I already have the original OPI case though, but I do have over 250 bottles to find homes for and that case would look lovely in my room. Lol! Worst thing? Even though I am a nail tech the 250+ bottles is my personal stash. I should really be ashamed, but I'm not!

I've not counted how many bottles I have - I don't think I can bring myself to do so! If you really like it then I would go for it - especially if it would look lovely in your room, and you do need somewhere to put all your nail varnish. I notice that the OPI manicure case is also on easy pay, if you really liked that, and wanted them to match. See, I told you I couldn't help save you!

You don't need to buy it as it you cannot use the handle to carry it when it is full, not strong enough!!!

I've not counted how many bottles I have - I don't think I can bring myself to do so! If you really like it then I would go for it - especially if it would look lovely in your room, and you do need somewhere to put all your nail varnish. I notice that the OPI manicure case is also on easy pay, if you really liked that, and wanted them to match. See, I told you I couldn't help save you!

Ah I don't like the OPI case, I have the original zippy one with the pink lining, so they wouldn't match, lol! I've still not caved and bought the LD case though...yet.

Just bought the gold, black and grey opi shatter in the 99p store. For you guessed it 99p each!

Am so glad to be a bloke. All this nail-painting sounds like hard work. I'd rather paint walls!

Ah I don't like the OPI case, I have the original zippy one with the pink lining, so they wouldn't match, lol! I've still not caved and bought the LD case though...yet.

Sazza is right, I watched the online video of the case last night and LD stated that the handle wasn't strong enough to use to carry it. I still like the look of it - it would be ok so long as you didn't want to take it anywhere! There are good and bad reviews of it. Did you cave Chrissi?

Sazza is right, I watched the online video of the case last night and LD stated that the handle wasn't strong enough to use to carry it. I still like the look of it - it would be ok so long as you didn't want to take it anywhere! There are good and bad reviews of it. Did you cave Chrissi?

No I didn't cave, I had a look round the trade websites instead and found a gorgeous purple one, the same style as my OPI one, holds loads more than the Leighton Denny one as was the same price. Glad I didn't cave after the hassle I have had with QVC this week.

Latest posts

Back