Leighton Denny TSV 27/12/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn't pass on this. My next intended purchase is on 18th January otherwise I will need to go back to rehab.

I couldn't pass on this either. I wanted to wait up to see it at midnight but am full of the flu so didn't get past 10 p.m. Bought it this morning after watching the first show though.

I didn't think I needed any more nail treatments or polishes but loved the colours and the treatments sounded so good so decided to go for it after all. I keep my nails short but they are flaked at the ends so hopefully the resurfacing stuff will help them.

Did anyone notice Leighton's hands and nails in the close up this morning??

Rough hands and rather grubby unkempt nails :11::22:

I have gone for this kit, as i likethe look of the resurfacing treatment and buffer, the colours look nice too. Anyone know if the dark red colour is similar to Nails Inc's "Victoria"

Not sure if the dark red colour is similar to Nails Inc "Victoria". I think that would be his colour "Vamp". I think this dark red in the kit is a new colour.

Mine arrived today (I ordered on the 23rd) and I haven't actually used any of it yet but the two colours look gorgeous.

Mine arrived today (I ordered on the 23rd) and I haven't actually used any of it yet but the two colours look gorgeous.

Oh Lovely I have one coming. I have used Leighton Denny colour's when they did the mini polishes in the TSV, but never used any full sized ones. Is the brush any good? Ii love the OPI brushes's.

Latest posts

Back