Leighton Denny TSV 27/12/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just been notified that my Hydra Flex Serum duo I had on Wait List is on its way. I'd forgotten all about it and have just bought ProStrong ProLiposome :31: You gotta keep track!

clemenzina

Found these details the other day. Possible TSV.
Now available through QVC Mobile, but saying the usual contact CS on the QVC website.

226780 - Leighton Denny - Luxury Manicure Collection
£35.25 + £4.45
1 x 20ml Best Defence
1 x 10ml Renovate Resurfacing Cream
1 x 12ml High Maintenance (Plum Sparkle)
1 x 12ml Spoil Me (Pink Sparkle)
1 x 12ml Gold Dust (Clear with Gold Glitter)
1 x 50g Diamond Skin Like Silk
1 x 12ml Manicure Oil
Expert, professional & glamorous, this luxury manicure collection has oils & fragrances that offer a highly sensuous experience. The products combine to improve the appearance of hands & nail & the collection includes colour that gives the perfect finishing touch. This is a perfect collection including newly launched products such as Renovation Resurfacing Cream, 3 Exclusive Diamond Enriched Colours & a Duplex Nail refining Buffer.

Those colours sound gorgeous. I wasn't going to buy any more nail colours but somehow I feel some of my crimble pressie money will be going on this...

oooh, and it's my birthday on the 30th...looks like I might be spending my expected birthday money a little earlier than it's received!

ive never use ld am waiting for a tsv to try it, whats it like?the colours look lovely every time ive seen them on air.of cource dont actully need any more nail varnishes and will have to hide them from my hubby :54: but i was good and didnt buy the last nails inc tsv due to so many repeat colours!

I love all Leighton's products. I think my nails have improved dramatically since I started using them. Just wish there was maybe the top/base coats in this TSV kit though.

But his nail varnishes last for ages (with me anyway).

Just checked his website and the manicure oil alone is worth £20, so might be buying this.

Found these details the other day. Possible TSV.
Now available through QVC Mobile, but saying the usual contact CS on the QVC website.

226780 - Leighton Denny - Luxury Manicure Collection
£35.25 + £4.45
1 x 20ml Best Defence
1 x 10ml Renovate Resurfacing Cream
1 x 12ml High Maintenance (Plum Sparkle)
1 x 12ml Spoil Me (Pink Sparkle)
1 x 12ml Gold Dust (Clear with Gold Glitter)
1 x 50g Diamond Skin Like Silk
1 x 12ml Manicure Oil

Expert, professional & glamorous, this luxury manicure collection has oils & fragrances that offer a highly sensuous experience. The products combine to improve the appearance of hands & nail & the collection includes colour that gives the perfect finishing touch. This is a perfect collection including newly launched products such as Renovation Resurfacing Cream, 3 Exclusive Diamond Enriched Colours & a Duplex Nail refining Buffer.

Now showing at £33.00.

Have just ordered at £27.68. It's something to look forward to after Christmas (and possibly after New Year if the delivery times are down to their normal standard!).

Its on the website now

Leighton Denny 7 Piece Luxury Manicure Collection with Accessories

Today's Special Value Price
£27.68

QVC Price
£33.00

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£4.45

Take complete care of your hands and nails with this manicure collection from Leighton Denny. You'll receive Best Defence Hand and Nail Cream (20ml), Renovate Nail Repair Therapy (10ml), Diamond Skin Like Silk Hand and Nail Scrub (50g) and Intense Manicure Oil (12ml). You'll also get three 12ml High Performance Diamond nail polishes in High Maintenance (plum sparkle), Spoil Me (pink sparkle) and Gold Dust (clear with gold glitter). Keep your nails looking their best with the Nail Refining Buffer, the Uno Nail File and a Hoof Stick. Comes in a gift box.

Last edited:
Leighton Denny 7 Piece Luxury Manicure Collection with Accessories
Item Number: 226780
QVC Price £33.00
Today's Special Value Price £27.68
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Take complete care of your hands and nails with this manicure collection from Leighton Denny. You'll receive Best Defence Hand and Nail Cream (20ml), Renovate Nail Repair Therapy (10ml), Diamond Skin Like Silk Hand and Nail Scrub (50g) and Intense Manicure Oil (12ml). You'll also get three 12ml High Performance Diamond nail polishes in High Maintenance (plum sparkle), Spoil Me (pink sparkle) and Gold Dust (clear with gold glitter). Keep your nails looking their best with the Nail Refining Buffer, the Uno Nail File and a Hoof Stick. Comes in a gift box.

Thanks girls. I like LD but I will pass on this, I really dislike the skin like silk and would rather order his polishes direct from his site.

Latest posts

Back