Leighton Denny TSV 20thApril

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi all, this email just popped up!

£28.48 Denny Spring Into Summer nailcare set contains:
Five full-size (12ml) nail polishes in Plush Pink (vibrant pink), Starkers (nearly nude),
Sundae Girl (light pink), Sunburst (bright orange) and Maroon Me Knot (vibrant violet),
Leighton's bestselling Crystal Finish Top Coat (12ml), Miracle Mist (75ml) and a hot pink vanity case.
Order now to make sure you don't miss your chance to get your hands on this Leighton Denny Expert Nails set, packed with on-trend colours for spring and summer, all at a great Today's Special Value price. Perfect your manicure or pedicure with expert nailcare from Leighton Denny.

I just got this email too with an invitation to pre-order it. Don't think I will as nails have been au naturel for the last 3 weeks and have gone off wearing nail polish.

I think I might be having too much nail polish. All the colours in the TSv are very similar to ones I already have
think I might have to curb my addiction and actually use what I have instead of buying new "exciting" shades, which are however only slightly different from what I have:doh::wonder::blush:

Got mine!!
Thanks again to SCW!
Bit worried I may spend too much on LD cos I got the email too!
I also remembered my le q membership number right first time when I thought I had been really good for months!

I like the look of this set as I don't have many bright colours. I only wear OPI nail polish, have never tried LD. What do people think of the quality/staying power, is it as good as OPI? I always wear Seche Vite as a topcoat, without it no colour stays on my nails longer than a few hours before it starts to chip. Opinions appreciated!

I find LD polishes variable quality, some of my first purchases are still going strong whereas some of the "TSV exclusives" bought more recently either go one streaky or have thickened in the bottle more quickly than expected. My 16year old DD has banned me from buying any more LD. As a nail varnish connoisseur who changes her polish every other day she has beautiful nails and says Barry M and Rimmel give better coverage and longer wear than Leighton's. We both like OPI for consistent quality and she gets great wear with Nails Inc whereas on my nails it only lasts a couple of days. It's a case of trial and error really; I think one polish formula may suit some nails but peels or chips on others.

DD swears buy OPI Nail Envy but I get better results with Perfect Formula.

Not really helping am I?

Jude xx

You have helped Akimbo! I've stuck with OPI because it is consistently high quality, I get a week's wear easily from painting my nails (with Seche Vite on top). I think I might give LD a miss and seek out some groovier new colours from OPI. I have the sort of nails where nothing sticks to them and everything peels off. Have heard good things about Barry M but it's annoying cos it always makes me hum "Bermuda Triangle" when I walk past the stand in Boots.

LOL! The only Bazza song I like! "see it from my angle.." awesome song-writing!

Jude xx

I have always been a big OPI fan but felt their new colour collections had become a bit 'unexciting', I have been enjoying Jessica polishes lately including an amazing colour 'iridescent eye' which is very difficult to describe but apparently very similar to a Chanel colour, Peridot, and I love the very vibrant Purple Burst which is very similar to Essie Bermuda Shorts but lasts much longer! I am not so keen on the Jessica Gel colours which seem to be less vibrant. I too use the excellent Seche Vite topcoat.

I got the email to buy the TSV early too. Would have done had it not been for 2 of the 6 colours.. Orange and bright pink... Not my taste. The rest of it looks great if you are a nail polish fan.

I just got the email too and I have bought it - naughty me! but I didn't buy the last LD TSV coz I didn't like the colours and I also didn't buy the last NI TSV coz of the magnetics so I feel a treat is in order

As an OPI dedicated fan,I thought I may have gone for this...as its been said fed up with OPI bringing "boring" stuff.

Gone off the idea a bit as a couple of you have said it doesn't stay on.....gone off it even more when I read about his antics on his FB page.Think I'll give it a miss.Maybe try nails inc instead - although I've recently passed on a good couple of TSV's from them :sad:

I have decided not to buy after all. I ordered the Seche Vite trio top coat instead and I'm thinking of converting to Essie nail polishes if I can find them cheap enough over here. I was only really interested in the polish storage so it's an early night for me tonight! :D

I got the email to pre-order but I wont pre-order as you dont get cashback if you pre-order
and am not sure if I want it anyway as I have similar colours in Opi, was looking forward to the storage case
but not sure now so will wait and see what it looks like on screen before I decide.

For me OPI is my preferred nail lacquer, LD is ok but I gave up with Nails Inc a long time ago
as it chipped almost straight away no matter what top coat I used, obviously we are all different

Latest posts

Back