Leighton Denny TSV 20thApril

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My money is safe as the colours are nothing new and the 'storage' is tack-tastic (try and delete that Leighton!) I will treat myself to the new nails Inc jewellery range!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm sorry but since the 'tack tastic' comment can't help laughing at the pink case.
Leighton said you could give it away as a separate gift! What? To someone you didn't like?

Add JF's to the equation and my money is safe

have too many similar colours, and my nail varnish collection would not fit into the "beautiful" storage thingy, so my money is safe
Se says with utter determination, and the resolve not to watch any shows today, not to go near the TV and not to look at the QVC app either
will let you know tomorrow if I caved :smirk:

My name is Maria, I am a nail varnish addict :confused:

Well I went to bed early as planned but very strangely woke up at exactly midnight! I saw this as a sign and quickly tuned in to QVC. I couldn't believe how beautiful the colours of the tsv are on my tv compared with my laptop. Needless to say ... I caved :blush:

I do not need any more nail polish........I really,really do not need any more...................but................................................................I haven't ordered it......................................................................................YET!!!!!!!:blush:

Have resisted as I like only the light pink colour and had a clearout a few weeks ago. Have found that Seche Vite DryFast TopCoat from Q in a double-pack is THE best! Solution found. Still searching for the best ridge-filler as my thumbnail tips look ruffled! sigh

My name is sweetpea and I am weak!

It went ltd stock and I succumbed lol.........I love the orange colour and my nail case is rammed to full so the 'tat-tastic' bag will come in handy........will just hide it behind the sofa!!:tongue:

I got the email but have resisted ( didn't even watch the launch as I had an important meeting today and don't want to be shattered) but the colours are not ones I would wear really apart from the starkers which is great for French manicures and bare but not bare nails.

I've been really good and not ordered the TSV or anything else. Largely because I feel I might cave in with the LG handbag. I probably won't though as it will be a bonkers amount of money. Hopefully.

Well I hope I get mine - I ordered it yesterday afternoon as I got the email - then last night I got a call from my credit card co and a fraudulant attempt has been made on my card which they refused so the card has now been cancelled. My CC for 5-7 days now!!! 2nd time is a year - I just hope the QVC TSV still goes through

sweetpea;558851[B said:
]My name is [/B]sweetpea and I am weak!

It went ltd stock and I succumbed lol.........I love the orange colour and my nail case is rammed to full so the 'tat-tastic' bag will come in handy........will just hide it behind the sofa!!:tongue:

My name is Bags and I am strong.
:tongue:

I had a look at the launch to see what the bag was like and still said no. Quite pleased with myself really as it was an amazing deal even without the bag.

smug self satisfied grin on my face tonight: I have not caved
have avoided QVC totally today,
but have not caved
bought Birkenstocks from Amazon instead, so did not really save any money though :blush::blush:

..... however, by the time I read on here how lovely the colours are I will hit myself and wish I had done, so maybe I should just have a look, a very quick look on QVC to see and make sure................??????
Temptation over its sold out, hurray, I can still be totally self satisfied lol

Latest posts

Back