Leighton Denny tsv 2/12/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Something from the Hollywood collection would be nice, plus a couple of Q exclusives no doubt, and a sample of the perfume as well, a nice bag too please!

i am so glad that i can finally wear nail varnish in the form of gel varnish so much more long lasting

boffy

i am so glad that i can finally wear nail varnish in the form of gel varnish so much more long lasting

I saw reecently that OPI are bringing a new gel varnish out that 'cures' in sunlight - not sure what that will be like or whether it will reach Q?

Re the LD TSV - I might treat myself to this depending on what's in it. I need a new remove and go pot (or whatever it's called) and having been a bit broke the last few months i am due to have a little spare in December and I do like a nice LD polish.......

I saw reecently that OPI are bringing a new gel varnish out that 'cures' in sunlight - not sure what that will be like or whether it will reach Q?

Re the LD TSV - I might treat myself to this depending on what's in it. I need a new remove and go pot (or whatever it's called) and having been a bit broke the last few months i am due to have a little spare in December and I do like a nice LD polish.......

Hi SparkleyAndrea.
If you don't mind me jumping in, could I suggest these?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007P07TSY/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

I bought my niece the LD & The Nails Inc versions, which she loved, but she needed some more in a hurry the other month & obviously you can't count on Q to get anything to you quickly, so I bought her 3 of these.
She's only 13, but she said these were just as good as the more expensive ones and seemed to last a little longer as well.

with my boots sensationail gel kit i even got some glitter. i cant stop looking at them. never had such glam glossy nails. my opi/lieghton denny stash will be for my toes

It's a week (almost) before!! :mysmilie_8:

Any clues yet please? I am LD shopping at the weekend so would love to know what we're getting so I don't duplicate!!

BTW - how gorgeous is this?!!

Click.JPG

I saw that colour in M & S today and was very tempted, let's hope it is in the tsv, I am hoping some of the sleuths on here will come up with the info soon ( please!!) :mysmilie_50:

It's gorgeous isn't it? It's from the Hollywood Collection. I wonder what's in store for us? I've just filled my new nail polish storage box and will have to order another one soon. I can't resist!

It's gorgeous isn't it? It's from the Hollywood Collection. I wonder what's in store for us? I've just filled my new nail polish storage box and will have to order another one soon. I can't resist!

Can I ask what sort of storage box you have? I could do with a nice big one to keep my fast growing collection in! I like most of the Hollywood collection and hope there are a few in the tsv, auto-delivery would be nice too,:mysmilie_59:

Can I ask what sort of storage box you have? I could do with a nice big one to keep my fast growing collection in! I like most of the Hollywood collection and hope there are a few in the tsv, auto-delivery would be nice too,:mysmilie_59:

I have one of these:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B007XDA91C

It's quite pricey for a plastic box but I love it! I have looked for ages for something suitable. I wanted something where I could easily see the colours, and for them to be kept upright. There are some lovely cases on ebay but they hold 32 bottles upright in foam (so can't see) and the rest you'd have to throw in the bottom :-( I have a black OPI case but it only holds 24 bottles!! I have got my treatment and bits in there now. I have also just ordered a cosmetic case to store my 2 plastic boxes and my manicure tray in!

Ooh thanks for posting the link, that looks good, I have mine in a acrylic stepped stand but it only holds about 40 bottles, I want something that is easy to see what you have, I do like the Opi one but it does not hold enough for me. Perhaps Leighton will bring out a good one for us :mysmilie_14:

Ooh thanks for posting the link, that looks good, I have mine in a acrylic stepped stand but it only holds about 40 bottles, I want something that is easy to see what you have, I do like the Opi one but it does not hold enough for me. Perhaps Leighton will bring out a good one for us :mysmilie_14:

Yes, his next project!! That would be fab. I ordered the OPI trunk but sent it back without looking at it as I thought nye on £90 was a ridiculous amount to pay! I'll get another of these and then will have to start getting rid of polishes if I want to buy new (ouch though!) I also looked at the stepped stands, and liked them, but didn't have anywhere to store it. My current case is down the side of the sofa at the mo, close to hand!

Latest posts

Back