Leighton Denny TSV 16/3/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

FYI: this has been showing as in stock on the website since this afternoon. As I missed the TSV, I placed an order for it today. Still looks like very good value.

As I've also posted on the other thread. I was patiently waiting for this but as this is now showing as instock available to purchase on the website and my account says awaiting stock I am now angry. Anyone who buys this please keep us updated on your order status.

DD I was just about to post the same thing! Obviously they will get an extra fiver for each set sold as a new item over those at the TSV price! Plus those ordered will likely arrive by Xmas Eve but ours won't! Very poor!

I think this is another occasion when it might have been beneficial to have videoed the explanation of the Auto Delivery. I wouldn't be surprised to hear the words "delivered in time for all your Christmas parties" uttered. :mysmilie_10: Fortunately, I'm not anxious for it because of the Christmas party scenario, but will be as happy with January (when I've ironically got more parties to go to than in December)...

Yes, I'm angry too. My account showing awaiting stock as well. They should fulfill the auto deliveries before starting to offer it for sale on the web.

I haven't had a despatch email so checked my account and it has (allegedly) been despatched today (19th).

Could we combine the two threads on this topic as they seem to be duplicating the same posts?

On QVC Facebook page, they are telling customers to phone CS if their account stills show Awaiting Stock. They shouldn't have to, QVC couldn't organize a piss up in a brewery .

As I've also posted on the other thread. I was patiently waiting for this but as this is now showing as instock available to purchase on the website and my account says awaiting stock I am now angry. Anyone who buys this please keep us updated on your order status.

No problem, here is the update you asked for: I ordered yesterday and mine is showing as dispatched now. Hope it is the case for all of you on AD-orders also.

Hi there - just to update, mine's showing as shipped on 19/12/2015 ==> so today! So actually this is just 6 days later than they originally said. I'm relieved, but now wonder when it will actually turn up as generally my Hermes deliveries are on Saturday... and I'm away!

Update from me: (I missed the TSV and ADs, so ordered on the website before the weekend). Mine just arrived. Love the kit! Hoping everyone on AD has had theirs dispatched too so they are arriving now :)

I've received mine and the colours are really nice. It was a really good autodelivery overall really pleased with all four drops and the price paid. Hope I'm not tempted next year though. I have enough nail polish for a lifetime now.

My views exactly DD. This last set seems the thinnest in terms of content but I do like the colours. The summer set which included the crystal foot file was my favourite. On the whole I didn't like the scented handcreams.

Mine arrived today. Considering the hold up on the auto timing they were actually very quick getting it delivered once available. It was only showing despatched yesterday & arrived before nine this morning. Why can't all their delivery be like this considering what they charge?
Love the set. Very pretty bag & lovely coloured polishes. I agree, this whole auto delivery has been his very best, lovely sets. The one with the foot products was my favourite too as I hadn't tried them before, the files are amazing.

I wonder if future sets will be as good now Leighton is less in loved with QVC.

Mine arrived today. Considering the hold up on the auto timing they were actually very quick getting it delivered once available. It was only showing despatched yesterday & arrived before nine this morning. Why can't all their delivery be like this considering what they charge?
Love the set. Very pretty bag & lovely coloured polishes. I agree, this whole auto delivery has been his very best, lovely sets. The one with the foot products was my favourite too as I hadn't tried them before, the files are amazing.

I wonder if future sets will be as good now Leighton is less in loved with QVC.

Ooooh - I'm even more excited to get mine. I love the previous ADs of this TSV. It really is a best of all worlds - Leighton's best products for foot and nail health, and lovely colours with good coverage and staying power. It was the first LD product I bought, although I've been tempted before. I'm glad I did, and only sad that his relationship with QVC has deteriorated so much. I think his TSVs are usually very well thought out and excellent value... long may it continue.

I like Nina, but the presentations have lost their magic without Leighton and his lightening-fast nail painting.

Ooooh - I'm even more excited to get mine. I love the previous ADs of this TSV. It really is a best of all worlds - Leighton's best products for foot and nail health, and lovely colours with good coverage and staying power. It was the first LD product I bought, although I've been tempted before. I'm glad I did, and only sad that his relationship with QVC has deteriorated so much. I think his TSVs are usually very well thought out and excellent value... long may it continue.

I like Nina, but the presentations have lost their magic without Leighton and his lightening-fast nail painting.

I'm really missing Leighton on the shows too. I've barely watched the LD shows since he left, though I did watch a bit of the recent TSV launch show. I thought the lady doing the manicures on the model was dreadful. Bless her, maybe she was just nervous and jittery but the polish application was the worst I've seen on air - she was applying enough on each nail for 3 nails at a time and leaving several mm of nail around the sides unpainted. See the video for the TSV here and check out from about 4.10 to 5.30 on the time bar, particularly the application of the dark red metallic (15 strokes for first coat!!).

http://www.qvcuk.com/Leighton-Denny...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-11-_-209079

I know I'm being a bit harsh as Leighton is a hard act to follow and only his manicures could stand up to those very close-up shots, but I'm not sure they have got the right replacement for him yet!

Mine was delivered today and I've just opened it, does anyone else have a problem with the Blueberry Bloom colour? My brush doesn't fan out and you can't actually paint with it as it curves to the side! When I phoned to ask about the delay they said it was a quality control problem so I hope that isn't it!!

Latest posts

Back